Europe League TV

BM1874

Sorry this is ANOTHER Europa League thread, however, just wanting to see if there is any information about the europa league ties that are going to be on TV, and if so which one and on what channel?

obviously historically BBC has shown scottish club qualifiers (hearts v bordeaux, zagreb?, numerous jedward matches, H**s v Dnipro etc) but ITV 4 and Espn (alot of matches) and now Premier Sports (ie dundee united v slask wroclaw)are showing matches, so Im just wondering will the Hearts v Spurs Home and or Away be shown?

surely even the bbc cant justify showing rankgers v maribor or smeltic v sion over the battle of Britain? but if premier sports or espn obviouslty that means pub/buying pay per view.

I am pretty sure I have my ticket for the home tie sorted, but even if its in London, I cant afford to go to the away game (I'm 22 years old, with a 5 month old son, who is a jambo btw, before any1 jumps the gun and starts having a go about pt supporter not wanting to go to London)

anyone got any information?

hopefully BBC or ITV broadcast both matches so can get the sky plus and watch it live.

cheers BM

Nucky Thompson

This is sure to be televised, in fact I think the TV companies who are entitled to show the Europa League will be fighting for it and it will go to the highest bidder

Archived