Bad news from WHL

dc-jambo

UEFA Europa League Play-Off, 2nd Leg

Spurs' ticket announcement, pasted below, confirms that their STs are valid for the game. That will surely mean that they can't extend our allocation beyond the 3,000 or so places that they normally allocate to away supporters, even if they want to, since it would take our supporters into ST areas. My own view is that about 7,000 of us want to go to this (anyone met anyone who doesn't want to go?), so a lot of ST-holders are going to be disappointed ...

Or am I missing something?

Tottenham Hotspur v Hearts

Thursday, August 25, kick-off TBC

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that Season Tickets WILL be valid for this fixture and there is no need to purchase a ticket.

Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Wednesday, August 10.

All remaining tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday, August 12 only to supporters who are on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing database as of 5.00pm on Thursday, August 4, 2011.

This will be a Category C priced fixture, however concession tickets will be available in all areas of the stadium.

All Upper Tier tickets will be priced at ?19 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens. All Lower Tier tickets priced at ?16 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens.

If true mate thats a shame because there is a lot of interest from England based Hearts fans such as myself.

Spurs' ticket announcement, pasted below, confirms that their STs are valid for the game. That will surely mean that they can't extend our allocation beyond the 3,000 or so places that they normally allocate to away supporters, even if they want to, since it would take our supporters into ST areas. My own view is that about 7,000 of us want to go to this (anyone met anyone who doesn't want to go?), so a lot of ST-holders are going to be disappointed ...

Or am I missing something?

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that Season Tickets WILL be valid for this fixture and there is no need to purchase a ticket.

Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Wednesday, August 10.

All remaining tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday, August 12 only to supporters who are on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing database as of 5.00pm on Thursday, August 4, 2011.

This will be a Category C priced fixture, however concession tickets will be available in all areas of the stadium.

All Upper Tier tickets will be priced at ?19 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens. All Lower Tier tickets priced at ?16 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens.

I suppose it will depend on how many season tickets they have sold.

Jambof3tornado

Think they have a waiting list!!

Ricknauskis

'ONE' Hotspur Season Ticket Holders. Is this not there equivilent to our Platinum tickets ????

Hopefully they are the only ones getting free entry. Can anyone confirm this ??????

Guest Borat

Loads of people are saying they are going but you can ignore half of them because most wont own season tickets.

As a result they will not get a ticket for White Hart Lane.

Unless Hearts **** up big time :sob:

syndicalist

Many Spurs fans will not be interested in this game. If we still have a chance of progressing there will be Hearts fans all around the stadium.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

They have a waiting list bigger than our stadium's capacity ffs. laugh.gif

More importantly it indicates Spurs are receiving 1200 tickets (2 sections of School End)

How?

How?

Well for a start it indicates the clubs have agreed to more than the minimum allocation for away fans -- usually 5% -- this should indicate we will get more than the minimum 1900 tickets we could have received at WHL.

I thought that might be worth pointing out especially as this match is included in Spurs season tickets.

All that means fella is that ST holders have this game included (in their ST).

Same for all the early cup games.

Has no bearing on the away allocation.

We have around 22-25k ST holders (but 45k on the waiting list!)

As i say has no impact on the away allocation.

The Ticketmaster seat selector this morning quite clearly showed that 2 blocks of Roseburn were available for us to buy whilst 3 blocks were put aside for Spurs away fans.

The Ticketmaster seat selector this morning quite clearly showed that 2 blocks of Roseburn were available for us to buy whilst 3 blocks were put aside for Spurs away fans.

One section might be blocked off for security

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/hearts-ticket-news-060811.html

Hearts ticket news

06 August 2011

ShareTicket details for our Europa League play-off against Scottish Premier League side Hearts.

We travel to Tynecastle, Edinburgh, for the first leg on Thursday, August 18 with the return at the Lane on Thursday, August 25.

TICKET DETAILS...

UEFA Europa League Play-Off, 1st Leg

Hearts v Tottenham Hotspur

Thursday, August 18, kick-off TBC

Allocation: 1,200 Price: Adults - ?29 and ?36, Concessions - ?18 and ?22

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver Season Ticket Holders can apply online now for this fixture and no later than 1.00pm Tuesday, August 9.

In the unlikely event that Season Ticket Holders do not take up the full allocation, we will open applications to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members from 1.00pm on Tuesday, August 9 until 5.00pm on Thursday, August 11.

Loyalty Points: 5

Successful applicants will be able to book a place on an official coach to Edinburgh by visiting the Thomas Cook Sports website - CLICK HERE... Coach travel will operate subject to demand.

Archived