Ticket Distribution in general.

maroonshrew

maroonshrew

Without these bcoming a joke thread of pretend gloaters and peopel winding each other up with endless smileys......

do people genuinely take issue with season ticket holders etc getting priority over certain luxuries such as away games, cup finals or European ties. I see it like being part of an airline Gold Club etc. If you become a valued customer, you are treated as such. thats not to say these fans are better, they are just fortunate enough to be able to commit their time and money. But would Hearts really be doing their job if they disregarded past loyalty and payment for events such as this. Obviously I cant controlt he thread but it would be nice to hear people who can argue agaisnt this without it becoming a free for all.

Back of the Bus

Without these bcoming a joke thread of pretend gloaters and peopel winding each other up with endless smileys......

do people genuinely take issue with season ticket holders etc getting priority over certain luxuries such as away games, cup finals or European ties. I see it like being part of an airline Gold Club etc. If you become a valued customer, you are treated as such. thats not to say these fans are better, they are just fortunate enough to be able to commit their time and money. But would Hearts really be doing their job if they disregarded past loyalty and payment for events such as this. Obviously I cant controlt he thread but it would be nice to hear people who can argue agaisnt this without it becoming a free for all.

I said on another thread that those with a purchase history should have been next in line for tickets after ST holders.

Season ticket holders should be afforded more rights, they pay a lot of money to watch pish like Inverness and St Johnstone, so they should be first in line for the big home games against Hibs and the Old Firm.

However, for away games it should be based on loyalty points. Having a season ticket for an away game shouldn't be the be all and end all. People who pay their money to travel to Inverness and the likes should be first in the queue for the big away games.

I say this as someone who hasn't got a season ticket.

maroonshrew

Season ticket holders should be afforded more rights, they pay a lot of money to watch pish like Inverness and St Johnstone, so they should be first in line for the big home games against Hibs and the Old Firm.

However, for away games it should be based on loyalty points. Having a season ticket for an away game shouldn't be the be all and end all. People who pay their money to travel to Inverness and the likes should be first in the queue for the big away games.

Yea I can see that. And if someone is a seasont icket who also attends away games then I guess you gain more credence for tickets. So do you attend away games and not home Eck?

:spoton:

scottish_chicP

I agree with this. What bugs me is how many away games are pay at the gate therefore loyalty points don't apply.

Yea I can see that. And if someone is a seasont icket who also attends away games then I guess you gain more credence for tickets. So do you attend away games and not home Eck?

Not at all, I make every Hearts game I can.

But, being a student means I can't really afford to pay a couple of hundred pounds up front for a season ticket.

I think its fair. From personal point of view I just wish that they could back date it 20 years lol. Had a ST from 95' to 07' and went to alot of away games but stopped when bronze became silver in main stand and being at uni the extra ?80 was too much, also been to Bordeaux, Rotterdam and Prague, however most of them are before the loyality point scheme so on the system Ive got like 11 points or sumfin.

But I know that it would be a logistical nightmare if not impossible to back date it that far so nothing can be done.

In my opinion you shouldnt lose the points you earn now, no matter how many years down the line, but perhaps if they are wanting to put more emphasis on recent loyality they couldjust increase the amount of points gained each year for things (i.e 25 points next year for an ST, 30 the year after etc) so that down the line someone with 10 years worth of points from being a ST but not had one in the past 5 years will have a large amount of points, and certainly more than the occassional supporter but most likely wont have more than those who have had a ST and attending games in the most recent years

Ribery's Face

I haven't got a season ticket but very very rarely miss a game, this is because I cannot afford to pay for it all at once so when I get my monthly wage in I head off to the ticket office and buy tickets for every game that month! I agree it should go on loyalty points for the away leg and season tickets reserved ad then loyalty points for the home leg. You get alot of fans who will turn up and have not been to tynecastle for a good few years, this is why I think it should go down to loyalty points at home because any numpty can queue for hours just got get a ticket. Worse still tear are the guys that buy about 8 and are proud of it. Not got a problem with them getting tickets just as long as everyone with loyalty points gets the option first then whatever is left goes on sale! Just like what happens whn we got to Easter road.

Don't want to start an argument as original poster asked. If you don't agree fair enough but I think this would be the most sensible way, also can't see why hearts didn't do this in the first place.

maroonshrew

Not at all, I make every Hearts game I can.

But, being a student means I can't really afford to pay a couple of hundred pounds up front for a season ticket.

Yea that seems to be an issue for a lot of people. Sadly they cannot do an installment or direct debit scheme cos they just dont need to.

so far so good on the lack of argument and name calling. Well done us.

i think people should be veted to see how big a tool they are we could have point system-proper tool no big game tickets bit of atool 1 big game a season :lol:

vintage1874

The sale of the spurs tickets seems back to front. It would have made more sense to sell to ST holders first, then based on loyality points and sell to non seaon ticket holders who go to a lot of games and finally a general sale with purchase history. i hope the away leg and future high demand games are handled better.

I remember hearing a hearts supporter on traynor's phone in before 2006 cup final who was not an ST holder had been most of the games that season and all the cup games but could not get a CF ticket. I bit unfair.

Buying a Season Ticket means you're locked in for the season no matter how badly or well if goes

I've already bought tickets for any Home games we might play in the bottom six so it seems fair that I get tickets for the Group stage of the Europa League

Archived