CATEGORY B SEASON TICKETS......SPURS

Robbo-Jambo

Robbo-Jambo

Seems to be conflicting view but does anyone know for sure if CATEGORY B SEASON TICKET HOLDERS IN THE ROSEBURN are guaranteed their own seats up until next Saturday for Spurs game ? PLEASE. :blink:

Don't see why not mate :)

On the website it doesn't say anything along the lines of 'your seat is only guaranteed if you are a category A season ticket holder', so one must presume your seat is guaranteed :thumbsup:

Try logging into etickets with your customer number. It should tell you there if your seat is reserved

durhamhearts

Seems to be conflicting view but does anyone know for sure if CATEGORY B SEASON TICKET HOLDERS IN THE ROSEBURN are guaranteed their own seats up until next Saturday for Spurs game ? PLEASE. :blink:

I bought mine for sect J in the Roseburn earlier today Roseburn looks sold out now tho when I tried to buy one more for a mate

I bought mine for sect J in the Roseburn earlier today Roseburn looks sold out now tho when I tried to buy one more for a mate

The whole stadium is 'sold out' at the moment, but it's not really.

Some season ticket seats will be unsold but because they are reserved for the holder for a week, they show up as being sold.

There will be (a small amount of) tickets left for late comers next week :)

Looking at the queue today be none left by end of day except season tickets still to get theres...

Imeantasong

Yes they are.

Remember it's until 10am Saturday, and that's when the ticket office opens. So go there by Friday if you intend going in to the office to purchase.

Robbo-Jambo

Don't see why not mate :)

On the website it doesn't say anything along the lines of 'your seat is only guaranteed if you are a category A season ticket holder', so one must presume your seat is guaranteed :thumbsup:

Cheers Teddy :thumbsup:

Robbo-Jambo

Yes they are.

Remember it's until 10am Saturday, and that's when the ticket office opens. So go there by Friday if you intend going in to the office to purchase.

Cheers mate :thumbsup: Can relax now. Will go into Tynie midweek to get the ticket. :D

Archived