Official I am not a season ticket holder

connlach

I agree season ticket holders should have priority, however many of us cant be even though we have in the past. There is still a cosy feeling that I have mine printed out in front of me, I can look at them and they smile back at me. That is a pleasure you dont get from a smart card :mj_zivili:

Due to the numbers for sale online I would be a bit nervous if I have a season ticket but have not "confirmed" your seat yet.........

Scott_HMFC1874

Im with you on this one. Totally agree ST should get priority, but my word I am absolutely delighted at getting a ticket. On my own, but I really could not miss this game!

:thumbsup:

2 tickets. N3 booked. no problems. Great ticketing system once you get on the site. Can't wait to get the beach balls out again.

The Natural Order

Just back from getting 2 tickets from the ticket office. I can relax now :thumbsup:

booked for online absolutely no probs.................

got the same 4 seats as the paksi game so hoping its an omen,top marks to the online ticketing system use it all the time and never been dissapointed :thumbsup:

Son Of Anarchy

Chilled out zone here :thumbsup: Got my 2. really thought it would be a problem but have to say,ticketmaster worked really well on this occasion.

Luton Jambo

top marks to the online ticketing system use it all the time and never been dissapointed :thumbsup:

This^

Got the two I wanted in section B no problem. Now just need to get two for the away leg, which will involve 730 miles less travelling than the home game.

maltese jambo

Section N3 Hearts V Tottenham Hotspur just saying it feels great!

By the way its 19:45 ko

beefybathgate

2 tickets. N3 booked. no problems. Great ticketing system once you get on the site. Can't wait to get the beach balls out again.

I want my ticket before you pawn it ;)

Yup i'm on board, now to relax :-)

Good stuff lad :) - sorry I can't be there with you but I'll be getting up at 5 in the morning to watch you have a ball :)

ROBBIECEE1874

I agree season ticket holders should have priority, however many of us cant be even though we have in the past. There is still a cosy feeling that I have mine printed out in front of me, I can look at them and they smile back at me. That is a pleasure you dont get from a smart card :mj_zivili:

Due to the numbers for sale online I would be a bit nervous if I have a season ticket but have not "confirmed" your seat yet.........

I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER, IF I DONT GET A TICKET TODAY MY SEAT PROBZ WONT BE AVAILABLE TO MEE :angry: :angry: ???

I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER, IF I DONT GET A TICKET TODAY MY SEAT PROBZ WONT BE AVAILABLE TO MEE :angry: :angry: ???

Sorry mate, was only having a joke. I am sure your seat is safe, as it should be.

ROBBIECEE1874

Sorry mate, was only having a joke. I am sure your seat is safe, as it should be.

hahaha nice one :teehee:

is it safe til next sat is that right ??

kingantti1874

Why are all the season ticket holders panicking... Jeez your seats reserved for a week, chill...

PsychocAndy

Section G 2 tickets for me and the Wee Fella, thanks to Mrs hmfc_steve, ya beauty.

Archived