Paolo's Thoughts

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

Paulo singled out Mrowiec in our last game saying along the lines of:

Mroweic sacrificed himself for the team (had a fever) that is the type of player I love. That is the type of player I want for my team.

Bearing this in mind, which players do you think Mr Sergio will warm to and which ones will he find abhorrent?

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I think Mr Janos will play more often than not, now Misssttter Jeeeem has left the building <_<

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

He'll be desperate to engineer the return of Christian Nade and Larry Kingston, players who typified this "do or die" John Cumming style attitude.

Paulo singled out Mrowiec in our last game saying along the lines of:

Mroweic sacrificed himself for the team (had a fever) that is the type of player I love. That is the type of player I want for my team.

Bearing this in mind, which players do you think Mr Sergio will warm to and which ones will he find abhorrent?

Eggert.

superhearts

He'll love Webster's hard working attitude :thumbsup:

I agree with the above and its clear that we require another centre - half or promote a player within to replace Webster.

I think Webster problems with injury are how would one say questionable and he certainly cannot be depended on.

ROBBIECEE1874

I think Mr Janos will play more often than not, now Misssttter Jeeeem has left the building <_<

Yeahh stick mr kello on the bench he aint good enough :lol:

He's only been here 5 minutes so obviously he'll still be deciding who he likes. I think, given time, and like the rest of us, the players he will find abhorrent will be Scott Brown, Ian Murray, Steven Naismith and more than likely, Neil Lennon. I know he's not a player any more but it stands to reason.

ROBBIECEE1874

Driver hopefully.

Any word on bringing in some fellow Portugeezers?

that would be nice to see :rolleyes: surely there will be more players to come in, if we are searious about trying to get up there with the smellys :rolleyes:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

:unsure: In front of Kello?

Yup, he's a dodgy match-fixing sort don't ye know!! :whistling:

Archived