Buying Student Tickets Online

Sooperstar

I'm buying tickets for a few folk online when they go on sale this morning. 2 of them are for students and I have some vague recollection of having a bit of trouble with this the last time I tried to do this. Do I need to enter membership numbers for the students to confirm who they are? I'm fairly sure that last time I ended up giving up and just heading into the ticket office.

So your wanting student tickets but ain't a student so wondering if you have to proove it to get them thread.

If they have membership numbers I'm presuming they are ST holders ? If that's the case then calm your jets and get them through the week when it will be a bit less frantic.

Did your season ticket holding student friends need to go to the office to pick up there season tickets?

durhamhearts

I'm buying tickets for a few folk online when they go on sale this morning. 2 of them are for students and I have some vague recollection of having a bit of trouble with this the last time I tried to do this. Do I need to enter membership numbers for the students to confirm who they are? I'm fairly sure that last time I ended up giving up and just heading into the ticket office.

I'm in Hearts E Tickets just now and they have removed the Spurs Ticket option it was there yesterday so I'll be on the phone or getting myself into Tynecastle for my tickets

Jam Tarts 1874

I'm in Hearts E Tickets just now and they have removed the Spurs Ticket option it was there yesterday so I'll be on the phone or getting myself into Tynecastle for my tickets

They've probably had to take it down due to the number of numbwits trying to buy tickets before 10.00am.

scott_jambo

I'm on the phone. My position in the queue is...88.

Im 90... Ho much is the phone call a minute, soop?

Im 90... Ho much is the phone call a minute, soop?

Not sure. Tried to find out earlier but couldn't.

74 now!

durhamhearts

Finally got into E Tickets thats my tickets bought sweat over

Archived