kick off times v spurs

embrauntied

embrauntied

not normally a poster, but is the KO time fixed for both ties? The bbc wesite has them both down as 18:00

FarmerTweedy

I doubt it everygame listed states 18.00. It will be 19.45.

In the group stage, half of the games on each night kick off at 18:00, the other half kick off at 20:05. All for the benefit of TV of course. Not sure if they do the same with the play-off round or not, but I wouldn't bet against it. If they do, the likelihood is that one leg will be an 18:00 kick-off and the other a 20:05 kick-off.

As I stated on other thread I was told kick off time at Tynecastle was 19.45 by ticket office.

I was also told any unsold tickets would be sold at 10 am Saturday.

williegibsoncheek

i hope its not 6 pm kick of once again a total disregard for the true supporters who have work to get home from its the same wi the 12 oclock carry on every decent game we have gets this shitty time its time supporters stood up against this i mean how much do clubs actually get from tv revenue and as much as i hate the weej teams if i was a travellin supporter of one ay theym id be absoloutley ragin

I was in TO today and forgot to ask, does anyone know (or is it even comfirmed)the time for the match? the tickets say 7.45pm so is that now a definate? orry its just i really need to tell bus driver and all the Highland jambos the leaving time :)

Archived