The Teams Travel Arrangements?

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

I wonder what plans the club have for travelling down? Everyone is booking various stuff but I wonder if there will be a chartered flight and hotel deal from Tynie?

Italian Lambretta

I take it they will be berthing that just under London Bridge. Will cause a stir at the houses of parliament. :thumbsup:

143015.jpg

JamboAberdeen

Heard negotiation with Megabus is ongoing to arrange extra bus on wednesday night.

Comfortable night on the road guaranteed! :whistling:

I take it they will be berthing that just under London Bridge. Will cause a stir at the houses of parliament. :thumbsup:

I've already told you too much.

I wonder what plans the club have for travelling down? Everyone is booking various stuff but I wonder if there will be a chartered flight and hotel deal from Tynie?

Let's hope so and then we could avoid these drunken Jambos in kilts. rolleyes.gifwhistling.gifbooze.gif

P.S. You started it.byebye.gif

Italian Lambretta

You must have been wishing for us eto get and English team so you could get your tuppence worth :thumbsup:

Let's hope so and then we could avoid these drunken Jambos in kilts. rolleyes.gifwhistling.gifbooze.gif

P.S. You started it.byebye.gif

You must have been wishing for us eto get and English team so you could get your tuppence worth :thumbsup:

Call it fate. rolleyes.gif You can of course give yourself huge kudos by retracting your statement. whistling.gif

Archived