Megabus

hearts151

Two of us booked on the 5.10am on the day of game. Anyone else booked on the bus or thinking about it?

We're on the 10:30 on the Wednesday night.

Due in about 8ish I think.

Was sold out by the time i decided to Megabus it! So guessing urs will be bouncing!

Two of us booked on the 5.10am on the day of game. Anyone else booked on the bus or thinking about it?

Thinking about getting that bus but getting on at Newcastle, bus back at 1130 same night. Might depend on getting a ticket. Only ?23 quid so might be worth the gamble!

stirlingshirejambo

booked on 5.10 too 3adults 2 kids coming home right after game. 11.15 as we can only get one day off work. No time for celebrating either

slashishere

Sod it, i've just booked

Leaves Perth at 04.35!!

On my lonesome so looking forward to meeting some new Jambos mates on the way down.

Ps outwith the driver I suspect I'll be the only other bugger on the bus when its rocks into St Andrews Sq!!!

heartsfc_fan

Seriously considering this route.

I did the over night option to London a few years ago then got the bus up the Luton (flew to Greece). Was a blast. Slept most of the way back I think :unsure:

Peasants.

to those on the bus,,, I am Considerably Richer Than You....whistling.gif

(tongue in cheek I hope you understand.)

Done edin london mega bus rtn a few years ago,never again rather pay the extra! Fair play to the brave souls though!

to those on the bus,,, I am Considerably Richer Than You....whistling.gif

(tongue in cheek I hope you understand.)

63374879-megabus-accident.jpg

63374879-megabus-accident.jpg

Haha! Good job we'll be at the back of the bus drinking the whisky, port and tins of tennents ... or whatever cheepest ... Going down the cheap route for those who might not have realised haha. Brilliant! glad there are a fair number of Kbers! can only assume there are more who are not Kbers going on same bus too

Haha! Good job we'll be at the back of the bus drinking the whisky, port and tins of tennents ... or whatever cheepest ... Going down the cheap route for those who might not have realised haha. Brilliant! glad there are a fair number of Kbers! can only assume there are more who are not Kbers going on same bus too

:thumbsup: Have fun, I can't go but I'll be sitting at home being jealous.

Thinking about getting that bus but getting on at Newcastle, bus back at 1130 same night. Might depend on getting a ticket. Only ?23 quid so might be worth the gamble!

Definately worth gamble!!! there four of us, none are season tickets this year lol. Hoping for contacts coming through lol

Prenticeonthewing

three of us with hotel for two nights 11am start on the wednesday all in 180 - no to bad me thinks.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Five of us on that one, coming back 9am on the Friday.

Five of us on that one, coming back 9am on the Friday.

3 of us booked on the 5.45 thurs returnin on the 9am friday , cant complain for only ?16 return

Brilliant, We're all back on the 9am too.

2 of us on the 5:45am....special trips to the loo to stay awake ;)

Make sure you bring a bottle of something ... Always a handy back up as an empty vessel just incase ;)

Screw sitting on a bus for ten hours.

haha, Been to rotterdam and 3 uni trips to the alps on a bus ... this will be a doddle ... ^hence why i know empty bottles come in handy haha

Archived