Murrayfield?!

FromDownSouth

FromDownSouth

What are the chances Romanov will want to cash in on this and play the game at Murrayfield? Paksi, after all, switched their game.

I fancy our chances more at Tynie, to be honest, but fear I won't get a ticket. Anyway, shouldn't the club cash in? We got 32,000 for a Champions League qualifier and sold out to Barcelona for a friendly...

What are the chances Romanov will want to cash in on this and play the game at Murrayfield? Paksi, after all, switched their game.

I fancy our chances more at Tynie, to be honest, but fear I won't get a ticket. Anyway, shouldn't the club cash in? We got 32,000 for a Champions League qualifier and sold out to Barcelona for a friendly...

Don't think we can switch, thought once you told UEFA your stadium for the games that was it.

Guest Borat

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/265143-tynecastle-will-play-host-to-hearts-europa-league-tie-with-tottenham-hotspur/

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110805/ticket-info-tottenham-hotspur_2241384_2411487

When you consider the number of tourists, Hibs fans, part time Hearts fans turning up with their Dunfermline and Motherwell supporting mates as well as football "fans" more interested in seeing Spurs than Hearts, Murrayfield would be utter shite and kill the atmosphere.

FromDownSouth

The tickets for the home leg at Tynie go on sale tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

Right. Sorry, didn't think it'd be that quick.

The tickets for the home leg at Tynie go on sale tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

There cant be many for public sale

If Spurs get the school end and 10,000 ? ST take their tickets it probably only leaves 2/3k

FromDownSouth

E-Mailed the club to ask this 5 hrs ago; no reply yet

:)

It's the only chance many of us will have...

Paksi, after all, switched their game.

Not specifically to play us. I believe that was their nominated stadium as their own ground probably isn't upto UEFA standards. They played all 3 of their Europa League qualifying matches at the same stadium.

sold out to Barcelona for a friendly...

No we didn't, there were plenty spare seats.

Did Paksi not change the ground due to the fact that theirs did not meet the regulations required now?

MonkeyHeidHater

What are the chances Romanov will want to cash in on this and play the game at Murrayfield?

ZERO 0 NIL NOUGHT F-ALL DOUGHNUT EMPTY

If you sell tickets for Tynie lets say at an even spread across all 16 ticket prices offered (which I think works out @ ?25.62)for say 17500 I reckon it would generate gate receipts of just over ?448,000

If you do the same calc ?25.62 x 32000 @ Murrayfield the you would generate gate receipts of approx ?819,000

If you charge a straight ?20 for a seat anywhere in murrayfield gate receipts ?640,000

Charge one price of ?15 x 32000 for anywhere generates ?480,000, however at this cracking price of ?15 and given maybe another couple of weeks to hype it up given the opposition maybe 42000+ could be sold i.e more neutrals attending and selling bigger allocation to Spurs.

Would love to see us progressing into the groups but being a realist is the prospect of earning maybe half a million more by moving the tie, or the JT' busting absoloutely everything at Tynie trying to get some sort of score to cling to in order to reach the "Holy Grail" group stages which would probs net circa 2-3 mil (based on big name draw + TV cash)

Once again Tynie not fit for purpose for this Spurs glamour tie. remember were playing at murrayfield if we reach the group stage anyway because of the Uefa stadia rules.

Guest juvehearts

WHY THE **** WOULD WE EVER WANT TO MOVE TO MURRAYFIELD

we have a chance.

tynecastle will be rocking, we need everyone to generate as much niose as possible & do them in our back yard

hopefully the new gaffa has a ace up his sleeve & brings 2 quality players before the game

have everyone back fit & make it a week to remember

win vs aberdeen, spurs & pump the wee team

believe

juve

There cant be many for public sale

If Spurs get the school end and 10,000 ? ST take their tickets it probably only leaves 2/3k

I think there will be more. 10,000 season ticket holders plus half the Roseburn stand for Spurs fans (estimate). I'll guess 4/5000 tickets being available tomorrow.

^ We'd have to rent Murrayfield for the evening aswell. Costs ????

Murrayfield need cash too. nevertheless we only have one more Euro tie at Tynie wether we progress or not and as much as I dislike murrayfield at least ALL Jambos who want to see the team play Spurs (and their will be lots who will miss out) would at least get the chance to go. This is all purely hypothetical of course as I think its too late to engineer a switch.

Looking ahead, if The mad one thinks we can split the OF or dare we "believe" go one step further this season then my guess would be that Tynie would not be fit for purpose for CL qualifiers but i'm not %100 sure on this one.

Archived