Earnings from Europe this season

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Just thinking regarding our tie we have against Spurs.

If we get a full house (17,200...or whatever the exact figure is) on average ?26 a ticket say, we'd be pulling in around ?450,000 on ticket sales alone. Does this money get shared with the away club (like it does in domestic cup games)?

Likewise last nights game against Paks, we probably made around ?250,000 in ticket sales.

There could be a chance that one of our games against Tottenham will be on the tele (where be it BBC, Five, Sky?) so there is more revenue there. Could we be potentially making ?1 Million out of these 2* europa league ties?

*then again, we might beat Spurs :smuggy:

Then you could add matchday takings, programmes, one-off memorabilia etc.

Did we not make about ?1,000,000 just from the game vs Schalke 04 a few years ago?

German tv paid ?500,000 for the rights alone. Sure the kick off time was to suit them. :ermm:

Gate receipts including Hospitality around ?500,000

TV -- well thats where it gets interesting -- I know ITV and Channel 5 have rights to the Eurpoa League but unsure if that includes Play Off round.

JamboAberdeen

Think you'll also receive prize money for reaching next round.

But TV money won't be that great, it's still play-off.

So I doubted if it'll hit 1 m mark.

heartsfc_fan

Think you'll also receive prize money for reaching next round.

But TV money won't be that great, it's still play-off.

So I doubted if it'll hit 1 m mark.

It won't be far off. I would also imagine there will be a (small) amount of prize money for reaching the play offs.

It won't be far off. I would also imagine there will be a (small) amount of prize money for reaching the play offs.

There is. 90 000 euro it seems.

jambo_ritchie1991

This is from the 09/10 season

1st qualifying round: ?90,000

2nd qualifying round: ?90,000

3rd qualifying round: ?90,000

Playoffs: ?90,000

Group stage: ?1,000,000

Group match victory: ?120,000

Group match draw: ?60,000

1st knock out round: ?180,000

2nd knock out round: ?270,000

Quarter-finals: ?360,000

Semi-finals: ?630,000

Losing Finalist: ?2,000,000

Winning the Final: ?3,000,000

No longer active

So if the takings are ?1 Million, Vlad will be pleased with that "Thank you very much"

Doubt it will be re-invested; reckon it will go to Ukios Bankos.

Mind you perhaps Vlad has decided to 'go for it' once more with Mr Sergio and co

Vlad will need to speculate to accumulate imho. We should soon see whether there is any investment....

:unsure:

Mr Brightside

Doubt it will be re-invested; reckon it will go to Ukios Bankos.

Vlad will need to speculate to accumulate imho. We should soon see whether there is any investment....

:unsure:

You do realise we a still operating at a loss?

If we make 1 million from the euro games that will mean Vlad will chuck in 7million instead of 8 million debt forgiveness this year.

The Old Tolbooth

Might just be enough to see another signing or two come in with a bit of luck, this game is a 'Brucie Bonus' for Vlad, if you like.

As I said recently, Hearts isa sound investment. Vlad has basically bought real estate in a top city and every so often it pays huge dividends.

He has made ?20 million in player transfers alone since he came in.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE (typically Hibees) who thinks Vlad will shaft us is an idiot!

He knows that every now and again a Lee Wallace, Craig Gordon or a glamour tie v Spurs will come along.

If someone took the cash cow that is HMFC along to the Dragon's Den the Deborah. Duncan, Peter, James and that new transvestite would all most definately be 'in'.

No longer active

You do realise we a still operating at a loss?

If we make 1 million from the euro games that will mean Vlad will chuck in 7million instead of 8 million debt forgiveness this year.

Yeh, Thats why I said it will probably go to Ukios Bankos

According to the BBC both matches kick off at 6pm, so Channel 5 territory I think.

Just checked, rangers and celtic game is down for that time too so its not for TV purposes ... I hope it does get moved to a later time though, get into london (apparently) at 3pm, would hate for it to be delayed and only get to Tottenham for 5.30 or sumfin and miss the singsongs in the pub

As I said recently, Hearts isa sound investment. Vlad has basically bought real estate in a top city and every so often it pays huge dividends.

He has made ?20 million in player transfers alone since he came in.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE (typically Hibees) who thinks Vlad will shaft us is an idiot!

He knows that every now and again a Lee Wallace, Craig Gordon or a glamour tie v Spurs will come along.

If someone took the cash cow that is HMFC along to the Dragon's Den the Deborah. Duncan, Peter, James and that new transvestite would all most definately be 'in'.

Which is worth around half as much as it was in 2005?

Archived