How many tickets can I buy at 10 am tomorrow?

MelonFarmer

the windae cleaner

Was hoping to buy 3. Not a ST or anything special like that.

none :thumbsup:

hope this helps

is your son a season ticket holder? does he pretend to know a director?

if the answer to both these questions is, 'yes', then you are entitled to 0 tickets.

kingantti1874

none :thumbsup:

hope this helps

Well that's not true is it given they are on sale

Bored of all the I've got a season ticket smart arses on here, I ha to give it up this year because of work, first season for 10 years I've missed... Will still walk up and pay when I can... Do I not deserve a ticket?

Im going for 3 as well.. 1 season and 2 others.. Might queue tonight

Going home in a little while will see if there is a queue...

Nicholas Brody

Probably be able to buy 3. Not sure really. It will be 'effin heaving there tomorrow though.

Im going for 3 as well.. 1 season and 2 others.. Might queue tonight

Going home in a little while will see if there is a queue...

I'll sell you a sleeping bag for the queue....?30!

:thumbsup:

Jam Tarts 1874

Some people seem to be giving the OP grief for no apparent reason. There is nothing to stop non-season ticket holders buying tickets online tomorrow - FACT!

MelonFarmer

Thanks to the people who actually gave me a straight answer.

To the rest of you, get a bloody life.

Remnants of Standards

There doesn't seem to be a limit on online or phone purchases tmrw otherwise they would have said so on the official site. Perhaps folk could have just answered the OP's enquiry that way??

Some people seem to be giving the OP grief for no apparent reason. There is nothing to stop non-season ticket holders buying tickets online tomorrow - FACT!

As long as its not ma seat

:rolleyes:

There doesn't seem to be a limit on online or phone purchases tmrw otherwise they would have said so on the official site. Perhaps folk could have just answered the OP's enquiry that way??

No if you go back and read the page it tells you season ticket holders have until 10am sat 13th to buy their own seat.

kingantti1874

No if you go back and read the page it tells you season ticket holders have until 10am sat 13th to buy their own seat.

But the seats that are NOT held by season ticket holders are effectively a free for all

Better call Saul

All good for the Griswolds :rolleyes:

But the seats that are NOT held by season ticket holders are effectively a free for all

That seems to be the case. The official site would have specifically mentioned if only season ticket holders could buy any tickets at the moment (rather than their seat being reserved for them) and said that a general sale would follow.

Right so by your reckoning anytime we've been in Europe before or even semis or finals or Easter road etc and season ticket holders get theirs before a general sale that will go out the window for a huge game like this and they'll give Joe public who never goes to games the chance to take the seat of somebody who pays their doe upfront to watch all the games at home? :oGod i hope your wrong mate.

Right so by your reckoning anytime we've been in Europe before or even semis or finals or Easter road etc and season ticket holders get theirs before a general sale that will go out the window for a huge game like this and they'll give Joe public who never goes to games the chance to take the seat of somebody who pays their doe upfront to watch all the games at home? :oGod i hope your wrong mate.

Only season tickets holders can buy their own season ticket seats. No-one else can buy them at first because they are reserved.

Non-season ticket holders can buy any of the other seats straight away.

Seems pretty simple.

so does this mean us ST Holders dont really need to rush for tickets tomorrow then? makes things a bit easier if so :thumbsup:

kingantti1874

It only the 5000 or so seats not held by season ticket holders mate

so does this mean us ST Holders dont really need to rush for tickets tomorrow then? makes things a bit easier if so :thumbsup:

Correct.

"Season ticket holders interested in purchasing their own seat for the game will have until 10am on Saturday 13th August"

Correct

As I said on the other post what about catB season tickets. The club hasnt said how many tickets spurs are getting so we dont know whether we are in our own seats,if were not what is happening. If someone from the club is on kickback tonight can they provide a answer, the web site insnt detailed enough!

As I said on the other post what about catB season tickets. The club hasnt said how many tickets spurs are getting so we dont know whether we are in our own seats,if were not what is happening. If someone from the club is on kickback tonight can they provide a answer, the web site insnt detailed enough!

Cat B will also be able to purchase their own seats -- Spurs and Hearts are working on a 10% away fan allocation to each club -- Spurs will get approx 1500/1600 tickets deopending on segregation.

Im going across about 9 to try and get 2... Not in a rush for mine....Got till next Saturday.

Wish we had drawn away to Moscow.. Im ******* stressed over away tickets now. At exploiding point... :verymad:

Cat B will also be able to purchase their own seats -- Spurs and Hearts are working on a 10% away fan allocation to each club -- Spurs will get approx 1500/1600 tickets deopending on segregation.

How do you know this?

Gregory House M.D.

Well that's not true is it given they are on sale

Bored of all the I've got a season ticket smart arses on here, I ha to give it up this year because of work, first season for 10 years I've missed... Will still walk up and pay when I can... Do I not deserve a ticket?

No :P

Nicholas Brody

So we'll get 3623. Nice :thumbsup:

Im going across about 9 to try and get 2... Not in a rush for mine....Got till next Saturday.

Wish we had drawn away to Moscow.. Im ******* stressed over away tickets now. At exploiding point... :verymad:

I have no concrete evidence for this but...relax....i think we will get an allocation for WHL that will get everyone down there in.Wait till the initial chaos has died down!

Ribery's Face

anyone think we will sell out tommorrow? or at least the non st seats? also what time is everyone going at? i dont wanna be the only fud there at 930 ish lol

Does anybody know if the phone line is a 24hr service. Working all day tomorrow whilst the centre is open and I will be too hungover to trudge up to tynie on sunday no doubt, but would love to hear the phone lines are 24hrs and that I'll be able to get a ticket at 6pm tomorrow night....

Does anybody know if the phone line is a 24hr service. Working all day tomorrow whilst the centre is open and I will be too hungover to trudge up to tynie on sunday no doubt, but would love to hear the phone lines are 24hrs and that I'll be able to get a ticket at 6pm tomorrow night....

Do it online.

Do it online.

Just registered it the now. Buzzing. Gutted I start at 10am tomorrow though, hoping by half 5 tomorrow there'll be tickets spare.

Archived