Spurs think we are pish

jambodan

Just seen this on one of their forums........

To be fair they were 3rd by quite a distance last year

We would probably crush them with 2 or 3 starting 11 players...

Lets not even start contemplating losing this... Will never hear the end of it, 3 of my mates are Hearts fans, got a message off one of them just there...

"Tottenham?! You ******* serious?! Bye Bye Europe...."

heartsfc_fan

Ah **** em'

Arsenal are better anyway :thumbsup:

That can't be said for our local rivals :smuggy:

kingantti1874

I really hope they think we are pish, let's face it - they should be able to put out any team they feel like and still win --BUT if they take this tie lightly and think it will b a walkover they will be in trouble

We have seen teams like spurs humbled by smaller team in the fa cup etc... I can happen

Just seen this on one of their forums........

To be fair they were 3rd by quite a distance last year

We would probably crush them with 2 or 3 starting 11 players...

Lets not even start contemplating losing this... Will never hear the end of it, 3 of my mates are Hearts fans, got a message off one of them just there...

"Tottenham?! You ******* serious?! Bye Bye Europe...."

never met a cockney yet thats not a trumpet. thats why they are hated by the world,they just dont do humility.

general rule of thumb is the shittier the london team the bigger the trumpet,west ham and spurs seem to have the biggest richard heads by all accounts...................

Compared to Tottenham we are pish.

Compared to them, all of the SPL is pish, even Celtic and Rangers.

That being said, we could still give them a game.

Bigger upsets have happened.

Radioactive Mince

I really hope they think we are pish, let's face it - they should be able to put out any team they feel like and still win --BUT if they take this tie lightly and think it will b a walkover they will be in trouble

We have seen teams like spurs humbled by smaller team in the fa cup etc... I can happen

Over two legs, the giant-killers would need some hefty fecking resolve. If we go into the 2nd leg with a 0-0, I'd like to think we'll give it a go. The chances of Tottenham not scoring at Tynecastle must be hundreds to one, though. Every other bloody team seems to manage it...

J.T.F.Robertson

I'm mortally offended. :rolleyes:

Spurs are my English team. :thumbsup:

My sister's ex-partner used to bang the drum at W.H.L. :ninja:

We'll probably get hammered! :(

Dont know if been mentioned but one stat I did see from a spurs site is that Spurs and Hearts have met 11 times for the record Hearts have won 5, drawn 5 and lost only once (albeit most of these were friendlies) maybe we are there bogey team !!! lets hope so

Howdy Doody Jambo

Well we have only won 1 league game in the last 15 , he might have a point

We haven't done much in Europe in the last few years

They have spent millions on a team of nobodies

We have spent next to nothing on our team of average Joes

They may have the big reputations but we have bigger Hearts

Bring it on

London Here we come

They sing 'When the Spurs go marchin ' song slowly we sing 'When the Hearts go marchin ' louder

Southern Softies

Not sure the following quote from the Guardian suggests they think we are p**h.

Kevin Bond, the Spurs assistant manager, said: "It will be a tough tie. This will be a proper game over two legs and in no way, shape or form will we underestimate the challenge."

They can spout all the pish they want I will say again "We are Heart of Midlothian and we fear no one".

MON THE HEARTS!!

portobellojambo1

this.

If we are brutally honest on paper Spurs should win both legs, relatively comfortably, but fortunately football isn't played on paper it is played on grass.

I just hope Harry Redknapp sticks to what he has been quoted as saying about this competition, which I believe is along the lines of he finds The Europa League a total inconvenience and a competition he would only play the kids in.

As for the thread linked to I had a read of that forum, and on that thread there is a welt posting under the user name Rangers. He was informing the other posters about how we played at Ibrox, where he said every ball was played high for Kyle to knock down to Sutton (I think I missed Kyle's appearance at Ibrox, and he isn't the sort of size of a player you miss very easily :huh:). He then went on to inform them that Andy Driver scored against Paksi last night, but he won't be at Tynecastle much longer because Rangers have a ?3 million bid in for him. I just wanted to register so I could tell him to feck off, and explain to him that Craig White doesn't have 3p to his name never mind ?3 Million but I guess it would be cruel to do such a thing to someone who is obviously deranged and lacking in marbles up top.

We sold them their best midfielder so they'd be nothing if not for us - we can perhaps catch them cold just like Malmo caught the Gers.

It's a tie that will have Dave Mackay drooling for sure!

Archived