Bale Vs Templeton

jambo in iraq

jambo in iraq

I am relishing seeing temps up against Bale, unfortunately I reckon if he gets the better of him then it wont be long before he is off to the Premiership. Think that shop window is probably open to Zaliukas, Kello, and Driver as well.

Could be a double edge sword if they play too well :)

NewYorkJambo

I am relishing seeing temps up against Bale, unfortunately I reckon if he gets the better of him then it wont be long before he is off to the Premiership. Think that shop window is probably open to Zaliukas, Kello, and Driver as well.

You've nothing to worry about

Templeton = good up and coming SPL player and will probably play for Scotland

Bale = World Class

I can't really believe you brought it up. Kello may well showcase himself you are right.

But Zaliukas? :lol:

As i keep saying, no one is invincible. Im sure Temps could get the better of Bale on occasion, likewise Bale on Temps.

Diff is consistency, finishing, more decisiveness and having teamates as talented as yerself around you. The way folk are going on, it`s as if we`ll not get one tackle in!

Temps isn't as good as most Hearts fans think he is.

Yet.

He's been murder bar the odd flash this entire calendar year :(

Had huge hope that he was going to be a proper star, not so sure anymore.

Will still be a good SPL player I think but not sure he will get much further than that.

The only player who can give Bale a fright would be Andy Driver and Zaliuseless is somebody you have brought in to this as a source of amusement I assume. unsure.gif

You might be waiting a while longer in truth. I would be surprised if any of Spurs major players feature in this tie and they will cruise past us all the same. This isn't pessimism, this is the reality of the gulf in class between a club pushing for champions league football in the premiership and one who has little to no chance of winning the SPL.

Cannot wait to see the game as a spectacle as well as what is sure to be an outstanding trip south.

kingantti1874

Can I renin everyone that until 18 months ago bale was utter shite and was on the verge of being loaned out to the championship...

He won't play anyway

I think I've stumbled on to a mymotherandmysisterarethesameperson.net thread. Bale couldn't lace Temps boots.

jambo in iraq

As i keep saying, no one is invincible. Im sure Temps could get the better of Bale on occasion, likewise Bale on Temps.

Diff is consistency, finishing, more decisiveness and having teamates as talented as yerself around you. The way folk are going on, it`s as if we`ll not get one tackle in!

Couldn't put it better myself, some people are so defeatist.

what some people forget is that Bale wasn't even getting a game for spur and their own fans were labelling him as a flop then he has a few great games in europe and all of a sudden he is valued at 40 odd million. just because the English premiership teams pay 30-40 million it does mean the players are worth anywhere near that. What im saying is for the likes of temps and kello if they show the gulf in class is not what is reported then they will play themselves into a big money move.

Least we forget we have beaten some huge clubs at Tynecastle remember...Bayern Munich, Athletico Madrid, Stuttgart??

Think we would see the defensive side of temps if he comes up against Bale, bBut Im sure it would be a great chance for the wee man to show his skill. Im surprised no-one has went for Bale this season.

Hearts of Vladland

Gareth Bale... you mean the monkey boy that couldn't get his game ahead of an out of poisition Rudi Skacel?

:verysmug:

Archived