Our away end on the 25th

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Predictions for our end for the away leg? How do you reckon it will be?

Noisy, standing with everyone up for it? Everyone seated, full of folk taking their bairns and day trippers or a bit of a mixed bag?

I'm hoping for the former but I think it'll be a mixed bag. Something for everyone, so to speak.

loveofthegame

Noisy,standing,going absolutely mental i'd think. Everyone will be very well oiled too which helps. It should be incredible :thumbsup:

Cardiac Rucksack

I better get a ticket. This will be epic, no matter the first leg result.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I have bad memories of the excitement pre-Falkirk (yeah, I know) over how many we were taking and playing Pressley etc from last year and it was probably the worst away end I've seen from us given the numbers we took.

The obvious reply to that is that Spurs away is almost another Universe from Falkirk away and you'd be right.

Still worried it'll be a bit gash, though. Hope not. :)

I feel this weird overwhelming urge to take a flag of some description.

I've never had strong feelings involving flags before.

mellow.gif

davemclaren

mellow.gif

:blink:

mellow.gif

TRY THIS26041210150297943182990.jpg

Guest Borat

The father and his four kids complete with rucksack full of gameboys, snacks and nappies type fan will be vastly outnumbered by the "Hearts on tour" type drunks who are up for the big game and day out in London.

The kiddies will be back at school by then anyway.

It will be bouncing

Will be incredible, if we have a chance going into it it will probably the best atmosphere at any hearts away game in modern times.

Or am I too excited?

How many.tickets are we expecting?

I can see this being rather vociferous and all standing.

I can hear it now

We're from the capital, you're from the capital.

:woot:

I think it would be rockin especially if we get a result in the 1st leg

:teehee:

So looking forward to this

:bigcheese:

Pete Seeger

The father and his four kids complete with rucksack full of gameboys, snacks and nappies type fan will be vastly outnumbered by the "Hearts on tour" type drunks who are up for the big game and day out in London.

The kiddies will be back at school by then anyway.

It will be bouncing

:pleasing:

photo-19483.jpg

Gorgie rules

Rocky jamboa

Atmosphere will be awesome! I was at Spurs v bolton a few years ago and spurs fans made a lot of noise. One of best atmospheres I've been at in epl and was only Bolton!

Should only be die hard hearts fans with tickets so will be an amazing atmosphere in our end.

Not sure how important spurs fans will see a europa league game so hopefully we'll get more tickets. Every Hearts fan I've spoken to wants to go down so reckon we could take 10k down no bother but reckon we'll be lucky to get 4k tickets.

this:

bordeauxl.jpg

Edit: That was when the team came to the field ;)

Crackin trip to bordeaux and that was only 1 rib when we scored :)

Crackin trip to bordeaux and that was only 1 rib when we scored :)

My 'standingbit' was upper tier to the right ... we scored, I finished bottomw tier to the left haha

Predictions for our end for the away leg? How do you reckon it will be?

Noisy, standing with everyone up for it? Everyone seated, full of folk taking their bairns and day trippers or a bit of a mixed bag?

I'm hoping for the former but I think it'll be a mixed bag. Something for everyone, so to speak.

I really hope that even if we're out of it after the first leg we (supporters) go for it for the full 90 minutes and leave an impression on the locals.

It's probably a once in a lifetime opportunity and 75% of the experience is down to the fans IMO.

Guest Borat

I really hope that even if we're out of it after the first leg we (supporters) go for it for the full 90 minutes and leave an impression on the locals.

Leave an impression on the locals as well as the viewers in the United Kingdom and all of Europe as we prove to them that there is more to Scottish football than Rangers and Celtic :smuggy:

Regardless of who you are,wherever you come from or what the 1st leg score is,why not got hearts crazy and show what supporting hearts is all about.

Taking my kiddie, although he is 16 and has a load of loyalty points because he goes to every game home and away, cant wait for this one, better than parkhead on a wednesday night but just as naughty, lets make some noise and watch each others back

The People's Chimp

bankrobber chant?

Would actually be quite cool if it was:

Daddy was a bankrobber....

Archived