Driver...

Gannet

Surprised to see Andy in the team last night......can't help but wonder if it was an attempt to get him back in the shop window before the transfer deadline?

BobbyJenkins

Or perhaps because hes one of our better players... I doubt many teams would buy him just now considering the injuries hes had.

Who's going to pay the kind of money we're after off the back of one game?

loveofthegame

He didn't look anywhere near fit but great to see him back and a brilliant finish for his goal. A fit Andy Driver will be an absolutely enormous player for us, and will be like a new signing he's been out that long.

Good to see him back and looking fit :D Hope he can get himself 100% and get back to the player he was.

Francis Albert

Thought he looked fit and his performance fully justified his selection - great finish to seal it.

Of course it could be Sergio is already being instructed on who to play, if you really want to believe that.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Great to see Andy back!

Still a way to go concerning match sharpness and fitness. I reckon we won't see his best for another few games.

Gregory House M.D.

Thought he looked fit and his performance fully justified his selection - great finish to seal it.

Of course it could be Sergio is already being instructed on who to play, if you really want to believe that.

He most probably was...

... By Gary Locke. (Through 2 or 3 translators of course :lol: )

I would expect by the time of the 2nd leg at WHL he will be buzzing and will score the winning goal and Mad Vlad will discover that he can speak English after all and he will be sold for ?10M.......whistling.gif

The White Cockade

Andy Driver is a tremendous talent who has had some shocking luck with injuries

if we get a full season out of him at full fitness it will be better than any signing we could have made

I can't believe some of the roasters on here who have dissed him for the last couple of years and

said Temps is far better and we should offload Driver (lots of people have said this)

Wee Temps is a great prospect but is far from the finsihed article and needs to work on his strength and finishing

A fit Andy Driver is superior at the present time imo

Both of them at top form should be enough to tear most teams to shreds and I look forward to seeing that!

Perth to Paisley

Must admit two things about last night:

1) Brilliant to see him back playing

2) Frustrated to see a player obviously needing time on the ball and a bit of confidence having to cover the left back position so that a player with a fraction of his ability can take every dead ball!

Welcome back Andy :thumbsup:

Steven.Hodge

He looked a fair bit more confident on the ball after he stuck one in the onion bag. Glad to see him back physically fit(ish), just needing some match fitness now.

Archived