New Players?

scott herbertson

scott herbertson

Will Romanov be tempted to dish in some cash quickly to bolster the defence / midfield as a gamble for the Spurs games?

Will Romanov be tempted to dish in soem cash quickly to bolster the defence / midfield as a gamble for the Spurs games?

I don't see it. We could spend Man City money and still not go through.

I don't think he'll spend in an attempt to force us through to the group stages, even with a couple of players coming in on big transfers it would be a massive ask.

I think we'll sign a centre-back, we really need one and if Zal's injured for any length of time on top of Webster, it's going to cost us in the league too. Who knows, maybe the fact that we've got a high profile game against Spurs might attract something better than that arsehole Diamond.

Robbo-Jambo

Not just for the Spurs game but we seriously need to invest in another central defender before the transfer window shuts. :mellow:

Maroon 1874

I dont think vlad will spend specificly for Spurs but I would think PS would like to bring in 2 or 3 players that he knows about

for the EL - no. he doesn't fart money.

for the league (his alleged aim) - it's possible, but nothing that will take our breath away.

Fourcandles

If everyone thinks he wont, then i'm betting he will!

Vlad must be about ?2mill better of this week - 1.2 for Trigger and a several hundred thou revenue from this tie?

So he may spend a little, if for no other reason than to 'justify' his decision over JJ.

:huh:

Gregory House M.D.

Just loan some cracking players for the 2 legs :D

Kello

McGowan Bruma Webster Grainger

Kakuta Maniche Aguair Driver

Sturridge Jeffren

1 month loans :lol:

Vlads interview on the BBC mentioned they were actively looking to still strengthen the team- hope it's this window

he meant :)

Tommy Wiseau

Mr Sergio will be in discussions with Mr Romanov about the best way to proceed in the development of the squad.

I expect to see one or two technically extravagant players arrive through the doors of Tynecastle in the next couple of weeks to allow Mr Sergio to stamp his hunky authority on our side. These players will not be required to dispatch Tottingham, however. :smuggy:

Kello

McGowan Bruma Webster Grainger

Kakuta Maniche Aguair Driver

Sturridge Jeffren

1 month loans :lol:

By god you've got it :D not even one month loans, 2 weeks will do, there was a guy (dont know the name of) who was loaned for one game against Celtic in the cup we won 1-0 so if that can be done.....this can be done :teehee::whistling::thumbsup:

By god you've got it :D not even one month loans, 2 weeks will do, there was a guy (dont know the name of) who was loaned for one game against Celtic in the cup we won 1-0 so if that can be done.....this can be done :teehee::whistling::thumbsup:

Andy Thorne. And he played twice for us IIRC

Is there a Europa deadline of Monday for registering new players or did I dream that? Doesn't leave Sergio long to work

Archived