Non season ticket holder, away leg tickets.

beefybathgate

beefybathgate

As I don't have a season ticket I am seriously worried I wont be able to get a ticket for the away or home leg :down:

Thoughts?

Away leg will be almost impossible I'd imagine, unless you've collected a lot of loyalty points over the last couple of seasons.

Not sure if they'll use loyalty points for the home leg, although IMO they should.

As I don't have a season ticket I am seriously worried I wont be able to get a ticket for the away or home leg :down:

Thoughts?

i'm in the same boat, don't think i will get a chance of getting a ticket for either leg.

(cue a real fan telling us we don't deserve one anyway)

i'm in the same boat, don't think i will get a chance of getting a ticket for either leg.

A lot of people work weekends mate,nothing you could do about it,family comes first.

beefybathgate

I totally agree, I would say I go to about half the games due to work, I just cant see a non season ticket holder getting tickets. Shame like. :down:

Will deffo be loyalty points for the away leg and we should get at least 2000 tickets according to spurs fan I know but will get more if needed as they won't sell out. For the home leg it will first come first served I expect as normal apart from season ticket holders who are guaranteed a seat for the home leg.

I'm a season ticket holder but couldn't tell you the last time I went to an away game. What's my chances of getting a ticket for the away leg?

I'm a season ticket holder but couldn't tell you the last time I went to an away game. What's my chances of getting a ticket for the away leg?

First of all depends what they decide the loyalty points cut off will be (if they work it that way). And secondly how many seats we get.

Gregory House M.D.

Get a season ticket, easily avoid these problems. No time for these part-timers who only turn up for big games.

:whistling:

Gregory House M.D.

You get a loyalty point per game with a backlog of 1 season. Assuming you've went to all games last season and 1 this, thats 20, plus the loyalty points for buying a season ticket(if you get them?).

The cut off will probably be somewhere in the region of 50, considering the obvious demand.

beefybathgate

Get a season ticket, easily avoid these problems. No time for these part-timers who only turn up for big games.

Get a grip bud. That is very rude.For some folk its just not possible!!!!!!!!!

:whistling:

First of all depends what they decide the loyalty points cut off will be (if they work it that way). And secondly how many seats we get.

You get a loyalty point per game with a backlog of 1 season. Assuming you've went to all games last season and 1 this, thats 20, plus the loyalty points for buying a season ticket(if you get them?).

The cut off will probably be somewhere in the region of 50, considering the obvious demand.

Thanks folks. Have 73 points so guess we just need to wait and see :thumbsup:

Victor Meldrew

I live down south (and work in London) so get to very few games but really want to go to this one. Might have to pay for hospitality tickets at White Hart Lane.

Gregory House M.D.

Thanks folks. Have 73 points so guess we just need to wait and see :thumbsup:

How the feck have you got 73 if you don't attend away games!? :lol:

I'd say you're probably guaranteed a ticket with that amount.

Can't see tickets reaching General Sale for the peasants though :whistling::P

How the feck have you got 73 if you don't attend away games!? :lol:

I'd say you're probably guaranteed a ticket with that amount.

Can't see tickets reaching General Sale for the peasants though :whistling::P

No idea. Just logged into e-tickets and that's what it tells me :ninja:

I have had season tickets for about 7 seasons in a row now, and also went to the game last night. Don't know if that's what's bumped it up B)

Prenticeonthewing

No idea. Just logged into e-tickets and that's what it tells me :ninja:

I have had season tickets for about 7 seasons in a row now, and also went to the game last night. Don't know if that's what's bumped it up B)

Points total always confuses me - I don't attend all away games but do manage some and I'm sitting on 110 points - by the sounds of it I should manage to get a ticket for the away leg.

Gregory House M.D.

Only last season and this one counts.

beefybathgate

will non season ticket holders have anychance? please no more "get a season ticket chat"

Dalstonjambo

A spurs supporting school friend of mine is telling me that the away game seems to be more popular for their fans in terms of demand. Another guy at work said to me - 'the britain thing adds extra, but we were in the champs league last season, most people wont bother with this i dont think'.. lets hope this is true as we can get as many as we want then!

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

will non season ticket holders have anychance? please no more "get a season ticket chat"

Yeah you will, don't sweat over it. Like I said, anyone who genuinely wants a ticket will get sorted for it.

If worst comes to worst, just jib it. I hear WHL is quite straightforward. thumbsup.gif

kingantti1874

I had to give up ST due to work commitments, still

Go along when I can put pay at gate so v little points... I will pay stupid money for a ticket at least at tynie if I can't get one by legal means

Gregory House M.D.

Beefy, It was a joke :lol:

Archived