Planet spurs

trago13

Just had a wee look. Horrible co cky lot. I have no doubt over two legs they will win.

Really hope we stay at tynecastle now and d I c k them good and proper

allystrachan

yeh, i was just looking at that.

http://www.planetspurs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10754

check the guy called 'rangers' making a **** of himself! lol... says we rely heavily on kyle knocking the ball down to sutton! has that been siccessfull for us before? i must have missed it!

definatly a call for 'were from the capital, youre from a shit hole!' haha!

kingantti1874

yeh, i was just looking at that.

http://www.planetspurs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10754

check the guy called 'rangers' making a **** of himself! lol... says we rely heavily on kyle knocking the ball down to sutton! has that been siccessfull for us before? i must have missed it!

definatly a call for 'were from the capital, youre from a shit hole!' haha!

that rangers guy is talkin oot his arse, rangers are sniffing about andy driver :unsure: stevson is a pacy forward :unsure:

My Left Nut
Hearts rejected a ?3m bid from Fc Twente for him a year or so ago - he may be moving to Rangers though as talks have been underway.

That boy is a bell end of the highest order.

They lost to my Scottish team Dundee Utd, the next match.

They are the 3rd - 4th best team in Scotland Rangers, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Hearts.

So is that boy!

Gigolo-Aunt

Surprised none of them have mentioned Dave Mackay.

Good to see they are on top of their history homework.

heartsfc_fan

That hun is just making up shit and really hasn't got a clue :)

This Rangers fan also said we only won 2-0 last night :facepalm:

colinmaroon

So he's perfectly normal then!!! (for a bluenose)

just registered as "hearts_fan" :thumbsup: looking forward to telling this rangers boy hes a *****.

Yip, he's talking crap :lol:

Say What Again

just registered as "hearts_fan" :thumbsup: looking forward to telling this rangers boy hes a *****.

Please do. :thumbsup:

Make sure you point out all of his errors listed above, so all the others on the forum know he's and arse too. :)

North Berwick Jambo

:thumbsup:

Reading their pish is nauseating. What they forget if Sky ever pulled the plug on the EPL it would land up being a shade above the blue square league.

MON THE HEARTS LETS PUMP THEM OOT!!

that 'rangers' boy must still have the needle in his arm. wtf is he on about the erse!

2-0 win last week?? sutton and kyle have played together??

does he have the sports almanac?? - FUD!

jambogee1974

What's wi EuanW has a bug beef about Edinburgh being a sh@t city then goes on to say "my Scottish team DUNDEE UTD" WTF has he been to Dundee?

They don't have a clue.

any idea on chances of getting tickets with home fans? Assuming it'll be ******* difficult to get them in the away end. Plus' date=' in all seriousness, is Edinburgh any good for a booze up?[/quote']

Yeah because the home end will be half empty.

Edinburgh's shit for a booze up, no-one ever comes here.

merseyjambo

And of course our ground is nowhere near full of ST holders, so they will be able to get tickets for the home end.

Fackin '******'erals the lot of them

Midloth_Iain

What's wi EuanW has a bug beef about Edinburgh being a sh@t city then goes on to say "my Scottish team DUNDEE UTD" WTF has he been to Dundee?

He is from Dundee

this calls for the daily mail seethe team to be brought out of retirement. let's flash mob the swines.

this calls for the daily mail seethe team to be brought out of retirement. let's flash mob the swines.

:thumbsup: lets do it.

Sheiky Baby

walkie-talkie.jpg

ROGER!

heartsfc_fan

Yep....Edinburgh is ***** for a booze up :laugh:

Nobody ever comes here to visit.

:rolleyes:

To be honest, I hope Hearts make sure that only people with a buying history with Hearts get to buy tickets for the home leg.

Would be a bit gash if a load of English went on tinternet and bought up tickets for the home end

A propo of nothing, although slightly relevant, my Arsenal supporting Londonshire based cousin just messaged me this via FB

if you think you'll have some kind of Dave McKay love in with The Dark Side you are sadly mistaken. Be prepared for plenty of "sweaty sock" chants.

They sound a classy bunch. That said, I've always viewed Spurs as the H*bs of England...media dahlings, "flair" football and hee haw to show for it.

Thats a diddy forum. There must be a JKB like one somewhere. Front page posts foing back to July 18th! ffs.

kingantti1874

A propo of nothing, although slightly relevant, my Arsenal supporting Londonshire based cousin just messaged me this via FB

They sound a classy bunch. That said, I've always viewed Spurs as the H*bs of England...media dahlings, "flair" football and hee haw to show for it.

I want to post on that site, LET ME FECKIN POST, they will triple the traffic on that site if their friggin admin get their fingers oot there arses

heartsfc_fan

Thats a diddy forum. There must be a JKB like one somewhere. Front page posts foing back to July 18th! ffs.

This appears to be their kickback:

www.comeonyouspurs.com

You have to register to view however.

ArcticJambo

I believe it's 'Come on you Spurs' but looks 'invisible' ... May have to register to see topics or it cold be this flaming iPad.

Gregory House M.D.

I want to post on that site, LET ME FECKIN POST, they will triple the traffic on that site if their friggin admin get their fingers oot there arses

What site? :lol:

P.s The arrogance of Spurs, from boardroom to fans, makes me cringe. ******* hate them. They're the English Celtic.

marshallschunkychicken

I believe it's 'Come on you Spurs' but looks 'invisible' ... May have to register to see topics or it cold be this flaming iPad.

It's closed to new registrations until September.

Sheiky Baby

registered and awaiting administrator review.

:smuggy:

me too :smuggy:

Don't know what's about to hit them tbh

Mac_fae_Gillie

Doesn't look that bad,just that stupid rangers fan and a dundeeU fan who hates Edinburgh(but says its great on beer).

OK so they are confident,hardly blame people for been confident on thier own site,jeez.Wish we had that more often.

Walter Bishop

Where is our resident 40 year old virgin Norwich fan when you need him? He is bound to know the best spurs forum and already have 500,000 posts on it!!

:lawson:

Felix Lighter

Sweaty socks ppfft :down:

deep fry yer bagels,

we're gonnae deep fry yer molluscs,

deep fry yer eels

North Berwick Jambo

Doesn't look like they are going to let us join in with the banter :down:

North Berwick Jambo

It's closed to new registrations until September.

boooo :down:

we'll be runnin round tottenham with our willies hangin out we'll runnin round tottenham runnin round tottenham runnin round tottenham with our willies hangin out

singing i have got a foreskin havent you singing i have got a foreskin havent you :lol:

Denny Crane

A Spurs acquaintance of mine is certainly not under-estimating us. He says he's seen his beloved self-destruct in far too many cup-ties when they've been favourites. He thinks his team will win (naturally) but doesn't think it will be the cakewalk some of his brethren are predicting.

Gregory House M.D.

we'll be runnin round tottenham with our willies hangin out we'll runnin round tottenham runnin round tottenham runnin round tottenham with our willies hangin out

singing i have got a foreskin havent you singing i have got a foreskin havent you :lol:

:lol:

Arthur Morgan

You are fascinated with penises aren't you? Not the 1st time you have came out with a comment like that... :whistling:

Archived