Biggest European Away Support?

North Berwick Jambo

North Berwick Jambo

So just how many do you think will make the trip to London? I would think that the game will see the biggest away support Hearts have had in Europe for a long long time if not the best ever. Just wondering how many like me will make the trip even if they dont have a ticket! :whistling:

I would hope to see at least 7000! :thumbsup:

tempted to still go even if i dont get a ticket :thumbsup: might get a few of the north berwick lads going down :whistling:

North Berwick Jambo

I would be happy to hire a bus again for upto 16 locals just as long as the bloody thing is not restricted to 60pmh. Did that for a few mates going to the Scotland v Brazil game at the Emirates earlier this year, left at here at midnight & didnt get to the ground until 10.30am :blink:

Midloth_Iain

will all depend on the 1st leg score.

No it wont.

Ok, you wont be there, so thats one less. :rolleyes:

North Berwick Jambo

I would hope that we would still take a decent following even if we do get humped in the 1st leg :thumbsup:

RoussetsShorts

No it wont.

Ok, you wont be there, so thats one less. :rolleyes:

of course it will, it they beat us 4-0 at home you reckon 7000 jambs are gone go to London to a half empty, reserve team match. get a grip.

kingantti1874

of course it will, it they beat us 4-0 at home you reckon 7000 jambs are gone go to London to a half empty, reserve team match. get a grip.

the ties are only a week apart, the ticketrs will be sold before the 1st leg... i reackon we will take an absolute minimum of 5K

SanliHearts

Just phoned my cousin who I thought still lived literally 2 minutes away from white hart lane. He's moved to devon!

:sob:

Midloth_Iain

The majority will have their tickets booked and initial preparations made before the 1st leg, regardless of the score. They will all be realistic enough to know it might be over in the 1st leg.

Its a Euro trip against a Euro giant and Spurs rarely sell less than 80 percent of their tickets.

I dont care how many fans go but I do know they will have a great time. These opportunities dont come along too often.

Enjoy your night in front of the tv on the 25th though.

RoussetsShorts

The majority will have their tickets booked and initial preparations made before the 1st leg, regardless of the score. They will all be realistic enough to know it might be over in the 1st leg.

Its a Euro trip against a Euro giant and Spurs rarely sell less than 80 percent of their tickets.

I dont care how many fans go but I do know they will have a great time. These opportunities dont come along too often.

I'll be there provided we are still in it.

the windae cleaner

I would hope that we would still take a decent following even if we do get humped in the 1st leg :thumbsup:

just booked bro on the megabus ...... willing to ditch it if you do a bus .......... ask gordy for the taxi ??

let me know ....... im there :thumbsup:

North Berwick Jambo

I'll be there provided we are still in it.

I'll be there no matter what happens, like a few have already stated its going to be one of those euro nights you just have to be at. :thumbsup:

Don't have a go at people talking sense mate.

Not everyone will book right away and some folk will wait until the first leg is over. There's also the factor that people who get caught up at the first game providing a good result and think "feck it, lets go"

There are many factors into taking a huge crowd imo. I would guestimate 3k before the first leg decided to go.

I'll be there regardless. Cannot wait.

UEFA rules state away fans should get 5% of the stadium. Wiki gives a capacity of 36,230, would would give us a minimum of 1,811 seats.

That canni be right is it? I always thought WHL held about 45,000?

North Berwick Jambo

just booked bro on the megabus ...... willing to ditch it if you do a bus .......... ask gordy for the taxi ??

let me know ....... im there :thumbsup:

Easier for me to drive your shiney new motor there & back though :whistling:

RoussetsShorts

I'll be there regardless. Cannot wait.

UEFA rules state away fans should get 5% of the stadium. Wiki gives a capacity of 36,230, would would give us a minimum of 1,811 seats.

That canni be right is it? I always thought WHL held about 45,000?

That is the correct capacity, thats why Spurs are so annoyed at west ham getting the olympic stadium, they desperately want to up capacity for more revenue.

Just phoned my cousin who I thought still lived literally 2 minutes away from white hart lane. He's moved to devon!

:sob:

Is that what he told you......jjno1.gifclay.png

Jeez! This is about the third or fourth thread Ive been on with you harping on about us getting pumped therefore its not worth the trip to London.

No-one is forcing you mate, if you dont want to go, dont go! If we get beat at home, we get beat. We are Hearts fans and support our team regardless!!

Any Jambos i know will be booking up Re, those who hang fire and go, fair play

Reckon 5k or more will travel

The English will be shocked to see a team outside the OF taking such numbers and the bounce will be special

Canny wait :thumbsup:

onetruejambo

to be honest, if you dont get a ticket u are going to be stuck in one area with a heavy police presence and you wont get anywhere near the ground, so if i dont get a ticket i wont be travelling!

colinmaroon

Maybe Spurs will change the venue to Wembley!!!

NB Irony alert!!!

My mate who is a Spurs season ticket holder says we will get at least 2000 tickets and will probably get more if needed as Spurs won't sell out.

Dean Winchester

Bollocks. Away tickets will be on sale well before the home tie.

Luton Jambo

I'll be there regardless of first leg score. Just down the road for me, only slight problem is my boss is a Spurs fan so might put a block on the time off, I work nights, if we win the first game. :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Biggest support since we took over Magaluf in 1998.

What a trip that was.

18 year old, a week partying in Magaluf and going to a Hearts European game too.

how do we go about getting tickets? through the hearts ticket office im presuming?

and it likely to be a first come first served basis?

If anyone is driving to the game, and straight back after and thinks they can make it back to Glasgow/edinburgh for 4/5am on the 26th give me a shout!!!

Dalstonjambo

London prices for football will mean a lot of threads moaning about prices.

the guy that sits next to me at work is a spurs member - he's paid ?70 for the man city game and ?60 for everton :yucky: so beware all, as benny says it wont be cheap

he was fuming when i told him my season ticket cost

do hearts get half the shite heart lane gate and vice versa?could be a nice little earner.

North Berwick Jambo

do hearts get half the shite heart lane gate and vice versa?could be a nice little earner.

Not sure mate.

North Berwick Jambo

ya dancer thats the bus booked! canny wait :woot:

North Berwick Jambo

Think we will get 3000 tickets, it'll be a scramble, doubt Spurs will sell out

I don't think the home end will sell out no matter what the score is in the 1st leg & that we will be offered way more than the 2000/3000 ticket some are mentioning :thumbsup:

A heard there was more than that, give them some credit! :whistling:

Half of them are still not home yet and having to get the giro's transferred to The Bank of Santander.

I don't think the home end will sell out no matter what the score is in the 1st leg & that we will be offered way more than the 2000/3000 ticket some are mentioning :thumbsup:

Agreed; Spurs won't expect to sell out for this and will release more tickets. We took about 4,000 to Paris St Germain and this should exceed that, about 7,000 is possible.

Also if they don't release tickets, a lot of Scottish people will work end up in the home end; something the police will put them under pressure to avoid

lost in leith

Agreed; Spurs won't expect to sell out for this and will release more tickets. We took about 4,000 to Paris St Germain and this should exceed that, about 7,000 is possible.

Also if they don't release tickets, a lot of Scottish people will work end up in the home end; something the police will put them under pressure to avoid

Precisely. Some chat tonight that Spurs would restrict us to 1,800, but I find that a bit hard to believe. Think the bigger teams dahn sarf get 3,000ish, so they must have category A and B or something like that.

Archived