Spurs tickets

Craigieboy

Wondering the same thing. Will non season ticket holders who attended last nights match be afforded any sort of priority before a general sale?

RoussetsShorts

1 for each season ticket holder, about 2000 corporate as there'll be loads of them for this and the rest public sale.

loads of folk going to miss out as we'd easily sell 25k for this but them's the breaks when you are a glamour team!!

Wondering the same thing. Will non season ticket holders who attended last nights match be afforded any sort of priority before a general sale?

Unlikely as one of the selling points of a season ticket is priority for tickets for European games etc.

Anyone think Murrayfield might be an option.

I know it would be my only chance of getting a ticket but I wonder how much extra revenue the club would make from a bigger venue. Should be on TV as well so the club will be quids in wherever they play the game.

I'm hoping those of us that went to hungary will get priority for the away leg, can't wait for this one!

Ryan Gosling

I'm talking about down there.

Only three thousand.

We'll get as many tickets as we can sell.

I'm talking about down there.

Only three thousand.

I'm hoping we'll get more than that, I doubt Spurs' fans will be as excited about this tie as we are.

RoussetsShorts

nobody seems to be to be taking into account the potential for a pumping here. If we get done 4-0 at Tynie then there'll be as many tickets as you want

for the away leg, stadium will be empty.

Anyone think Murrayfield might be an option.

I know it would be my only chance of getting a ticket but I wonder how much extra revenue the club would make from a bigger venue. Should be on TV as well so the club will be quids in wherever they play the game.

I can see why it would be tempting, but Tynecastle is going to be incredible. :thumbsup:

Sexton Hardcastle

We should get around 4/5,000

Im sure we will offer the roseburn/half of murrayfield in return.

kingantti1874

1 for each season ticket holder, about 2000 corporate as there'll be loads of them for this and the rest public sale.

loads of folk going to miss out as we'd easily sell 25k for this but them's the breaks when you are a glamour team!!

25K we had 30 thousand at braga and 33 at AEK... your closer to 45k NAP, they will shift this to murrayfield to make a wedge out of this guaranteed

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Anyone who needs sorted for WHL will get one. We'll sell out comfortably imo but there'll be loads of spares knocking about. Anyone who wants one will get one.

cashgenerator

As a hearts fan (with a penchant for spurs) I think it highly unlikely we'll get as many tickets as we want. Spurs sell out every game.

Europa league, two British teams, Joe Jordan and Dave McKay ensure it will be a big game for both teams.

Ive not been so excited about a game (barring the vermin) for years!

stenhousemuirhearts

Arry said on sky the other day he was going to play fringe players and young ones

Randle P McMurphy

nobody seems to be to be taking into account the potential for a pumping here. If we get done 4-0 at Tynie then there'll be as many tickets as you want

for the away leg, stadium will be empty.

you are slavering son. whether we are still in contention for the second leg is irrelevant, there will still be thousands wanting to go

kingantti1874

Arry said on sky the other day he was going to play fringe players and young ones

i actually think arry will recognise that if he does that in edinburgh at least they could be onto one... this aint no friendly

As long as he plays Gomez, we have a chance.

RoussetsShorts

How many fans do people think will we take down there?

Tie in the balance - 5-6k

Pumped in the first leg 2-3k.

kingantti1874

I reckon we could take 6,000 easily.

agreed - if we are still in the tie easily this amount... best fixture for god knows how many years

netherleejambo

Loyalty points hopefully :thumbsup:

Could be - looks like everybody is on the site just now checking their points! "Due to high demand you have been placed in a queue"

The Old Tolbooth

The club would be missing a trick if they didn't move this to Murrayfield, I know it's not what the fans would really want, but we need to remember we're millions in debt and the crowd at that would be in excess of 50,000 if we gave Spurs as many as they wanted, it could be a real money spinner if we play our cards right!

Fxxx the SPFL

The club would be missing a trick if they didn't move this to Murrayfield, I know it's not what the fans would really want, but we need to remember we're millions in debt and the crowd at that would be in excess of 50,000 if we gave Spurs as many as they wanted, it could be a real money spinner if we play our cards right!

Hi John I'm not sure that the Spurs fans will see it as a glamour tie they might only bring 1000 !!!! see you at muddywell.

I'm not sure we can move the venue. I thought you had to state where the games would be played before the tournie started and unless there was a safety or other premises based risk, you had to stick to what you stated..??

surely us uber fans who have season tickets, masses of loyalty points and went to Hungary will have priority. :thumbsup:

On top of that i say if you never went to Hungary then you shouldn't even be considered for a ticket for White hart lane.:woot:

I hope that loyalty points do come into it and they start at far higher than the usual 40 for easter road. i totally agree that those who went to budapest should be priority regardless of whether they are season ticket holder or not.

Governor Tarkin

I'd hope those who were in Hungary get first shout

Excellent user name :)

Gordon Ramsay

I seem to remember Inter and FC Twente getting more than 3000 last season at WHL. Can't be certain but it looked like they had more than the usual away allocation at WHL.

Anyone know when the 1st leg tickets would go on general public sale? Need to know when to get my tent, sleeping bag and mini stove so I can camp outside the TO.

Keep it at tynie even as a non season ticket holder and there being a risk I may miss out the atmosphere there will be outstanding and not to be missed even if it means paying a wee bit more

Tokyo Drifter

25K we had 30 thousand at braga and 33 at AEK... your closer to 45k NAP, they will shift this to murrayfield to make a wedge out of this guaranteed

Don't think we had 30,000 at Braga but I won't quibble too much. We had decent crowds for the Murrayfield games, that's for sure. Shame about the results (Braga excepted).

I'm torn. If I thought I could definitely tickets for me and my bro I'd rather it was at Tynie. Murrayfield makes sense financially, though. Mind you, I'm not sure that many Spurs fans will bother to travel: had a look on a few of their fan sites and they're not exactly enthused about the tie.

Ryan Gosling

We had 18,000 at Osasuna, 19,000 at Braga, 26,000 at Ferencvaros and Schalke, 27,000 at Sparta, 33,000 at AEK and 57,000 at Barcelona IIRC.

Shut up. laugh.gif

We got 32,500 for AEK Athens. It wouldn't be far off 50,000.

Although I would still want it at Tynecastle. The atmosphere would be indescribable.

winston churchill

surely us uber fans who have season tickets, masses of loyalty points and went to Hungary will have priority. :thumbsup:

On top of that i say if you never went to Hungary then you shouldn't even be considered for a ticket for White hart lane.:woot:

Correct

Archived