Official Sir Rudolph of Skacel thread - 5/8/11

Victorian

now that sir rudolph has been successfully signed once more, albeit on a short-term deal, life seems just that little bit sweeter. indeed it doesn't really get much better.

* rudi is with us for a while yet. and scored on his hearts european debut last night.

* we're through to the next round in europe.

* we have the draw to look forward to soon.

* we have what looks to be a promising and exciting new management, who will hopefully bring in more players and take the team on to the next level after the sterling work done by jim jefferies and the pie-faced hobo billy brown.

but it's just marvelous to be safe in the knowledge that we - heart of midlothian football club - have a player like rudolph skacel (honourary peer of the realm of gorgie).

:smug:

:smuggy:

:smugger:

:verysmug:

and hibs are shite.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Quite. Keep on banging them in Sir Rudolph. You talked eloquently and passionately to Hearts World about what a new contract at Hearts means to you. Despite your lack of pre-season preperations your last two appearances have been impressive and you've shown what we miss without you in the team. Whatever it is you do, keep on doing it!...................................Oh I nearly forgot, Hibs are indeed shite!

:walk_man:

Big sigh of relief from Camo to see Rudi sign.

We haven't brought anyone in to play his role and I don't think anyone can doubt his class and what he brings to the team at home.

He only plays till January anyway doesn't he <_<

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudi!

Boab Mugabe

Feels great to have Rudi. I stated a while back that if we were to have a successful season Rudi Skacel had to be in our squad. :thumbsup:

Concern for me is that his clear lack of fitness last season was attributed to not having done a proper pre-season.

Was really hoping to see him this year with an improved level of fitness, as I feel this would help him make an impact against the OF.

This is not a criticism of him as his value to Hearts is unquestionable.

but it's just marvelous to be safe in the knowledge that we - heart of midlothian football club - have a player like rudolph skacel (honourary peer of the realm of gorgie).

I'm not one to be pedantic put if he's an honourary peer of the realm then he'd be "Lord" as opposed to being merely "Sir" like Alex Ferguson, Jimmy Saville and Robbie Neilson

Personally I think a higher hounour still would be more appropriate especially as he now seems to be able to score at the Gorgie Road End as well, "Rudolf, Duke of Gorgie" has a ring to it.

* Not actually true, I am one to be pedantic

Pants Shaton

I'm not one to be pedantic put if he's an honourary peer of the realm then he'd be "Lord" as opposed to being merely "Sir" like Alex Ferguson, Jimmy Saville and Robbie Neilson

Personally I think a higher hounour still would be more appropriate especially as he now seems to be able to score at the Gorgie Road End as well, "Rudolf, Duke of Gorgie" has a ring to it.

If I were being pedantic, I think you sould have placed an asterisk after the 6th word and spelt 'but' correctly.

I was looking at all the legend posters around the stadium e.g. Robbo, Bauld, Adam etc and was thinking Skacel could be worthy of a poster up there.

Absolute superstar for us. He looked pretty sharp last night and at the weekend in his brief cameo.

that's quite alright. how about the duke of dalry? laird of ardmillan? viscount moat?

Archived