Anyone planning on running Europe buses?

hearts151

Couldnt see any mention anywhere of this and took a wee look at the 'By bus and Car - European Adventure' forum but that seems to have turned domestic lol.

Does anyone know if someone thinking of running one again. For rotterdam 3 were ran together for the game and meant it only cost about ?130 + spending, Having went on that I would be interested in going on one again to save dosh but just not heard anything? Was it too much hassel first time round for the guys to do again? I think Godsajambo ran one but being 7 years ago and a full uni life of drinking inbetween by memory may be failing me lol

Fxxx the SPFL

Couldnt see any mention anywhere of this and took a wee look at the 'By bus and Car - European Adventure' forum but that seems to have turned domestic lol.

Does anyone know if someone thinking of running one again. For rotterdam 3 were ran together for the game and meant it only cost about ?130 + spending, Having went on that I would be interested in going on one again to save dosh but just not heard anything? Was it too much hassel first time round for the guys to do again? I think Godsajambo ran one but being 7 years ago and a full uni life of drinking inbetween by memory may be failing me lol

Yes Derek Crosbie was your man he oragnised buses a few years back, me and the missus went on his buses to Sarajevo, Braga and Bordeaux great trips very cheap great laughs plenty of booze some great memories takes about for the numb arse effect to wear off.:woot:

Yes Derek Crosbie was your man he oragnised buses a few years back, me and the missus went on his buses to Sarajevo, Braga and Bordeaux great trips very cheap great laughs plenty of booze some great memories takes about for the numb arse effect to wear off.:woot:

I just drank through the pain ;)

The Treasurer

Went to St Pat's and Standard Leige by bus.... NEVER again..... :down:

Leige and Munich by bus.

Enjoyed them both but I was a lot younger then, don't know if I'd want to do it now

Did Bordeaux and Feynoord on those buses, i dont think i could handle the drinking anymore tbf, 10am start 3 days solid. Absolute carnage and all for and an hour and a half of football.

badword great laugh tho.

Midloth_Iain

Did Slavia Prague in 92 with "Scotland Abroad".

36 **** hours on a bus. The toilets were flooded by the time we reached Newcastle.

Some stories from that trip :whistling:

Midloth_Iain

Did Feyenoord on his bus.

Bilbao aint much further than Bordeaux

:thumbsup:

4 hours.

Possible flight route too ... Edin - Bord. Hire a car.

4 hours.

Possible flight route too ... Edin - Bord. Hire a car.

So we would have to pack an extra 16 beers then?

North Berwick Jambo

I did Rotterdam on Godsajambo's bus & it was the maddest 3 days ever but i would do it again :thumbsup:

joe.gausden

Did Slavia Prague in 92 with "Scotland Abroad".

36 **** hours on a bus. The toilets were flooded by the time we reached Newcastle.

Some stories from that trip :whistling:

I was on that bus too..............feckin' hard goin' :lol:

is that boy crosbie? haha he done well to organise the bus, but what a badword slaver on the coach mike any chance he got.

Archived