Not To Bad At All.

Wee Robbo

Well guys, I made it along with my nephew last night. Thoughts on the game... Hearts were always in control and played some nice football at times. But i was very disapointed in Paksi. They were very poor and i think Hearts never came out 2nd gear. I'm not a fan of Black but thought he played well last night. after the first goal the fans picked up a bit and to be fair i enjoyed the night. Nice to see the other side of things and i'd be happy to go along to the next Euro tie to be honest.

Overall great result for you boys and hopefully get a good draw for the next game. Well done in getting through.

Closet Jambo post IMO.

Lol, sorry still a Hibs man mate, but enjoy watching a game of footy. Was good to take in a game from a Hearts point of view though.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Well guys, I made it along with my nephew last night. Thoughts on the game... Hearts were always in control and played some nice football at times. But i was very disapointed in Paksi. They were very poor and i think Hearts never came out 2nd gear. I'm not a fan of Black but thought he played well last night. after the first goal the fans picked up a bit and to be fair i enjoyed the night. Nice to see the other side of things and i'd be happy to go along to the next Euro tie to be honest.

Overall great result for you boys and hopefully get a good draw for the next game. Well done in getting through.

I love Ian Black, it always surprises me how much stick he takes from Hearts fans. I can see why opposition fans don't like him though!

I love Ian Black, it always surprises me how much stick he takes from Hearts fans. I can see why opposition fans don't like him though!

The guy i work with raves about Ian Black and i always tell him he's never a football player. He just boots people about the park. Last night he showed he can hold the ball and pass. Never really seen that from him before but i don't see him every week i suppose. I'm a Keeper so i like to watch how the keepers perform and i've got to say Kello pulled off 2 cracking saves last night, yous have a very good keeper there something we haven't had since Goram.

mahgrassyshoes

The guy i work with raves about Ian Black and i always tell him he's never a football player. He just boots people about the park. Last night he showed he can hold the ball and pass. Never really seen that from him before but i don't see him every week i suppose. I'm a Keeper so i like to watch how the keepers perform and i've got to say Kello pulled off 2 cracking saves last night, yous have a very good keeper there something we haven't had since Goram.

I've defended you on here before, despite your allegiances, but when you support a club that plays Ian Murray regularly I can only say, "How dare you, how very dare you!"

I've defended you on here before, despite your allegiances, but when you support a club that plays Ian Murray regularly I can only say, "How dare you, how very dare you!"

haha, I never said Murray was a good player!! Yep he also boots people up and down the park. :D

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Scram, no maroon on this site! :teehee:

Archived