List of opponents

hamburger jambo

Do The Dance

Harry Redknapp doesn't seem too keen on being in the europa league. Chance of a weakened team if we get them?

winston churchill

Harry Redknapp doesn't seem too keen on being in the europa league. Chance of a weakened team if we get them?

Who would still take five off us.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Who would still take five off us.

Ho-Ho. Was just thinking that!

If it is Spurs the i'd imagine there would be a few interviews with Dave Mckay before it.

I do not want Moscow or Tel Aviv.

Anyone know the dates please?

Ary will send out a weakened team,that I have no doubt,but even their U19 would probably give us a good game.

Looks a hard draw to get through so it might be better to get Spurs or Bilbao for a fans knees up,you know making the most of it, because the more you look at it the chances of us beating any of them over two legs looks remote.

Ary will send out a weakened team,that I have no doubt,but even their U19 would probably give us a good game.

Looks a hard draw to get through so it might be better to get Spurs or Bilbao for a fans knees up,you know making the most of it, because the more you look at it the chances of us beating any of them over two legs looks remote.

If we defend well enough away from home and keep the score low, who knows? WOuld be better to get away tie first.

If we defend well enough away from home and keep the score low, who knows? WOuld be better to get away tie first.

Oh I know their is a slim chance,but slim it is,don't think our defence is good enough to stop a decent team scoring,that is why I'm asking if it would not be better to go out in a blaze of glory in either landan or Espana?

If it is Spurs the i'd imagine there would be a few interviews with Dave Mckay before it.

I do not want Moscow or Tel Aviv.

Anyone know the dates please?

18th & 25th August.

Archived