Badge kissing

WavyGravy

Sorry but I'm an absolute sucker for it. Tend to dismiss it when its other teams yet watching Stevenson doing it tonight had me whooping. He's obviously not in the Scott Crabbe standard of badge kissers yet but I genuinely believe the big guy has caught the Hearts bug. Probably something to do with us rescuing him from the depths of the Second Division.!!!!!!.

p.s thought Ryan was immense tonight. Always believed there was a player in there. Keep it up Stevo

Sorry but I'm an absolute sucker for it. Tend to dismiss it when its other teams yet watching Stevenson doing it tonight had me whooping. He's obviously not in the Scott Crabbe standard of badge kissers yet but I genuinely believe the big guy has caught the Hearts bug. Probably something to do with us rescuing him from the depths of the Second Division.!!!!!!.

p.s thought Ryan was immense tonight. Always believed there was a player in there. Keep it up Stevo

Had the pleasure of having a pint with the big man one night up town, couldn't have been nicer. Said he supports Hearts and Ayr and hates Hibs.

Gregory House M.D.

I'm firmly in Bayern Munichs corner on this one. If you have sympathies for other Scottish teams, you shouldn't be kissing the badge. I'll let it pass since it's a diddy team like Ayr :lol:

Buffalo Bill

Stevo is an Ayr man but you could tell from day one how much it means to him to play for Hearts.

I still think of him as a decent squad player but as long as he's playing well and scoring goals he can kiss anything he likes.

Badge kissing in general, shouldn't be taken too personally in this day and age.

I like it. But I do wonder how deep their feelings really do run.

I believe the most passionate fans are those who are raised year after year in the club.

How can you feel that deeply about what is essentially your pay master?

Nade never kissed it.

:sob:

maroonshrew

I believe the most passionate fans are those who are raised year after year in the club.

Nade never kissed it.

ha that would require goals. Ill forever be sceptical after elvis.

troonmaroon

Had the pleasure of having a pint with the big man one night up town, couldn't have been nicer. Said he supports Hearts and Ayr and hates Hibs.

Haha, man after my own heart! Thou i'd have the OF (and Killie!) in at the end there!

Nade never kissed it.

i guess we should be lucky he never ate it

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He who should not be named kissed it at Easter Road in April...

If you mean who I think you mean, then he must have a neck made of solid brass!

Archived