Quick Question

Roy Croppers Handbag

Roy Croppers Handbag

Nothing major,

I never noticed if there was two assistant referees behind the goals tonight?

Are they still using this?

Guest Jamboinleith

Nothing major,

I never noticed if there was two assistant referees behind the goals tonight?

Are they still using this?

They were in vlads office,drinking cheap russian vodka and remembering the old days in poland?. :whistling:

Roy Croppers Handbag

Thought the officials were excellent tonight. Didn't let paks away with any rolling around!

Agreed mate, only thing is he never booked a player for diving in the box second half like he did with the boy in the first.

Agreed mate, only thing is he never booked a player for diving in the box second half like he did with the boy in the first.

I seen the ref try find him when play stopped but went up to the wrong guy and well must have got confused and left it, but aye apart from that spot on to night.

Roy Croppers Handbag

I seen the ref try find him when play stopped but went up to the wrong guy and well must have got confused and left it, but aye apart from that spot on to night.

Well spotted! Thought the ref on the whole had a decent game.

I think I read somewhere that the two extra officals cost UEFA ?2000 a match, so maybe they've decided that it's not worth it for these earlier rounds due to the number of games and the relative importance of these matches. Kinda makes a mockery of the argument against bringing in goal-line technology, seeing as the proposed alternative isn't even being applied in every stage of the same competition.

Archived