Kyle on the radio...quality

macca2

Interviewed by Dung at HT. When asked about Elliots injury he says "Aye bad yin but if his first touch is better he's still oan the park" and starts pissing himself. Funny bloke...can't wait to see him back!!

Tommy Wiseau

Better than that was pre-match. Rob McLean out of nowhere starts going "did Kevin Kyle just blank you there Chick?"

Chico says, "well, I just asked him when he was back in the team and he said '3 or 4'. I said, 'is that weeks or managers'". After the studio gave him pelters for his atrocious patter, turns out KK had just gave him the stink eye and stormed off. :lol:

Better than that was pre-match. Rob McLean out of nowhere starts going "did Kevin Kyle just blank you there Chick?"

Chico says, "well, I just asked him when he was back in the team and he said '3 or 4'. I said, 'is that weeks or managers'". After the studio gave him pelters for his atrocious patter, turns out KK had just gave him the stink eye and stormed off. :lol:

KK should have stuck 60,000 leagues under the sea :D

Gregory House M.D.

Dung- "Zaliukas looks like he's picked up an injury"

KK- "Aye thats him oaff, There's some breaking news fur ye Chick"

:lol:

love the patter. KK just is a likeable funny guy who just keeps going that wee bit further up in my estimation with every story i hear.

i wasn't listening to the show, but sounds FAF that he seems to have no time for mister dung hahaha

The day we turn on Kyle I won't post on here anymore. Love the man.

Kyle is a decrepit injury prone liability.

Jamboman1512

Gotta love the the big man, here's hoping for a speedy return to first 11.

Archived