Defence tonight and for the weekend?

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

Any information on Zaliukas or Webster being ready for the weekend?

Because if we are being honest - we looked rank in the middle of defence second half tonight, and if that is the pairing at Fir Park we will get 'raped' (as Alan Pardew would say).

chester copperpot

Because if we are being honest - we looked rank in the middle of defence second half tonight, and if that is the pairing at Fir Park we will get 'raped' (as Alan Pardew would say).

I really don't like Adrian Mrowiec.

Fourcandles

Aye , lets hope Webster will be back fit.

:huh:

hearts @ heart

Big Zal Hamsting pull fears and elliotts dead leg will keep them out of this weekends match and Zal is likely to be out for a few weeks.

Worst fears with Webster not reliable fitness wise either.

Patrick Bateman

I really don't like Adrian Mrowiec.

This.

Passing back to Kello without looking up. Heading the ball into the centre of midfield with nobody there. Near karate kicking a Paksi forward in the box, who thankfully stayed on his feet (for once). Just three of the glaring errors he made this evening. I couldn't understand why anyone thought he was decent against Dundee United and he had an absolute nightmare tonight. He's was brought in as a squad player and he is barely adequate at that. We really need to sign 2 good midfielders if we want to be within 20 points of the Glasgow Cancer this season.

fabienleclerq

Thought eggert had a good game tbf and i would put mcgown Ch at the weekend.

i have always viewed Eggert as a holding midfielder but so far this season he has impressed me,he is looking more and more the assured centre back,good reading of the game meaning he does not have to do "Robbie Nielson" last ditch tackles.

however the second big Adrien went in beside him there was enough room to get a train between them.......sideways! Mrowiec clearly is not a centre back and the only option is to put Gowzer in there beside him as i fear Barr will never become the player i hoped he would for Hearts

he is shite at CH. decent RB though

Arthur Morgan

This.

fabienleclerq

he is shite at CH. decent RB though

I I think he's a better at CH than RB tbh he always looks assured and if we put someone next to him that attacks the ball he will tidy up nicely.

I think its time Darren Barr should get a chance surely he's a better option than playing Adrien at CB

Anyone but Barr!

Archived