Paulo dedicates the win to JJ

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

In his interview just now with Dung. This guy seems to be a true gent!

Nucky Thompson

I think we have our own "Special one". :thumbsup:

He sounds like him or maybe all Portuguese coaches are cool as feck :thumbsup:

Interviews very well.

I like what he had to say about the match as well. Pleased with the win but disappointed with conceding the goal because we decided the game was over.

Not going to be afraid to throw youngsters in if they show they are good enough.

What were his exact words about dedicating it to JJ?

I missed the interview

Not sure of exact words, but paraphrasing he said, "I'm not sure if you are going to ask me, but this win is dedicated to Mr Jefferies. You cannot come in and change a team in two days and this win is for him as well. It was Mr Jefferies who qualified for this competition."

Guildford_Jambo

Not sure of exact words, but paraphrasing he said, "I'm not sure if you are going to ask me, but this win is dedicated to Mr Jefferies. You cannot come in and change a team in two days and this win is for him as well. It was Mr Jefferies who qualified for this competition."

Cheers

Good on him

Hearts-Paulo-Sergio-2011_2631367.jpg

I didit for Jeeeeeeeeemmmmmm!

that's got a 'TAXI' smiley written all over it

Buffalo Bill

Hopefully Mr Sergio will get a decent kip tonight. Well done to him and a great choice of suit.

Tommy Wiseau

No brown shoes either you'll note. That'll do for me. :wub:

"The fans have my respect. They will always have my respect" - was nearly 242zukk.jpg when I heard that likes.

BoJack Horseman

No brown shoes either you'll note. That'll do for me. :wub:

"The fans have my respect. They will always have my respect" - was nearly 242zukk.jpg when I heard that likes.

The open collar had my soaking my breeks.

Tommy Wiseau

The open collar had my soaking my breeks.

He gives me the yes feeling, Saul. I know it's wrong but it feels so right. :wub:

Struggled to concentrate on the game with his watch glinting in the sun - that's the mark of an expensive bit of jewellery. :wub:

Gregory House M.D.

Every Smiley on JKB should be changed to The Suave One.

Interejhrling

sns_picture_desk_5346733.jpg

sheer class.. the perfect thing to have said.

Noticed Locke and the rest of the coaching staff sat all game. Different to what Gary was used too with JJ and BB. Wonder if he was told to sit on his ass before the game.

Noticed Locke and the rest of the coaching staff sat all game. Different to what Gary was used too with JJ and BB. Wonder if he was told to sit on his ass before the game.

Noticed that as well.

I wondered if it was a Euro ruling that only one staff member was allowed in the technical area at any time.

Noticed that as well.

I wondered if it was a Euro ruling that only one staff member was allowed in the technical area at any time.

Maybe the case bud, never thought of that. The ******* manager was out in the technical area himself all game right enough.

Maybe the case bud, never thought of that. The ******* manager was out in the technical area himself all game right enough.

the bbc havent posted it on bbc sport website arseholes

You can hear the interview on their daily podcast here. It's close to the end, after all the Rangers guff. Decent interview with Ryan Stevenson as well.

Slightly off topic, but from the official website: " I do not like my teams to sit and pass the ball around when you have chances to score. While showing respect to your opponent, you should continue to attack the opponent's goal when you have a chance to score."

Hibernian FC beware. None of this Graeme Rix "we'll settle for four goals despite there being 40 minutes left to play" nonsense.

Buffalo Bill

Hibernian FC beware. None of this Graeme Rix "we'll settle for four goals despite there being 40 minutes left to play" nonsense.

Even though we won 4-1 against Hibs that day, I remember leaving feeling a wee bit flat because we completely stopped playing after Clum scored, with so long still to play.

Archived