BBC Scotland Radio Commentary

The Duke

Anyone else having to make do with the radio? Just turned it on to find Rob MacLean describing the action along with Alan Preston and Peter Houston.

MacLean is hard work on the ears, seems to always be making as much effort as possible to string out his sentences. Perhaps in a bid to inject some drama? Extremely irritating.

I know Preston is a Jambo but he's absolutely murder as well. Houston is not bad.

It's Richard Gordon mate, not Rob MacLean?

He's had a couple of little cheeky remarks about us so far. What's the need?? He's a Scotsman being paid to tell the Scottish public about the game, not have little digs at the club. If this was Aberdeen up 3-1 on aggregate he'd be stroking one off!!

Used to think he was ok.

From the sounds of it we're playing a team of players bordering 40 stone who are nipping off for fag breaks during play.

h-e-a-r-t-s

I'm listening while watching online, hear them having some poorly worded rant at Vlad for picking the team?

Just embarrassing chat from 3 guys without a brain cell or an articulate word among them.

::gtf::

h-e-a-r-t-s

It's Richard Gordon mate, not Rob MacLean?

He's had a couple of little cheeky remarks about us so far. What's the need?? He's a Scotsman being paid to tell the Scottish public about the game, not have little digs at the club. If this was Aberdeen up 3-1 on aggregate he'd be stroking one off!!

Used to think he was ok.

nah it's Rob Maclean I'm listening to

I'm listening while watching online, hear them having some poorly worded rant at Vlad for picking the team?

Just embarrassing chat from 3 guys without a brain cell or an articulate word among them.

::gtf::

Know what you mean mate. I turned off the sound snd have the Hearts World commentary. Though its about 2 minutes behind the online visuals its still much better

Chick Dung interviewing KK.

CD: "What do you make of Zaliukas injury Kev?"

KK: "I think he's coming off, there's some breaking news for you Chick"

:yas:

nah it's Rob Maclean I'm listening to

strange, coz it's Preston co-commentating with Gordon on my link...

Gregory House M.D.

Kevin Kyle tearing Chick Dung a new one there :lol:

h-e-a-r-t-s

Kevin Kyle tearing Chick Dung a new one there :lol:

Vlad picked Driver according to Rob Maclean

:verysmug:

jesus, Dung gets worse....

CD: "In the last few minutes Vladimir Romanov has taken his seat behind us, he wasnt there for the first half"

Someone else: "He was here, he was sitting behind me"

haha, ######

Gregory House M.D.

Romanov Style King and The Suave One, A tactical match made in heaven :verysmug:

strange, coz it's Preston co-commentating with Gordon on my link...

It's defo Rob Maclean!! Richard Gordon in the studio hosting the programme!

mark_my_words

jesus, Dung gets worse....

CD: "In the last few minutes Vladimir Romanov has taken his seat behind us, he wasnt there for the first half"

Someone else: "He was here, he was sitting behind me"

haha, ######

To be fair It was Allan Preston that said he sitting behind him. With the size of Biscuits these days and Dungs eye sight it would be hard to see anything behind him

Rob McLean is commentating (agreed - you could drive a bus through the gaps in the words) and Richard Gordon hosting.

and The Mighty JAM TARTS WINNING!!!

It's defo Rob Maclean!! Richard Gordon in the studio hosting the programme!

Correct. Its Rob MacLean with the fud Preston. Houston is decent though.

Archived