Driver In Squad

djseant

Whitecapjambo

Just heard on the radio.

Starting according to hearts facebook...good call to whoever posted the team earlier.

Starting according to hearts facebook...good call to whoever posted the team earlier.

Even Better!

Gregory House M.D.

Even Better!

Shouldn't be near the team IMO. Arvydas Novikovas deserved it far more than Driver. Terrible decision considering he's just recovered. Willing to be proved wrong by The Suave One's choices but I'm not convinced about the whole midfield or forard line

Gregory House M.D.

So why's he starting?

**** knows.

To paraphrase mebbe someone has finally told driver get fit or get off the pot. Our injured players take an extremely long time to get fit considering the level of contact in the sport. I say this when I compare the time off duty compared to say hockey and football players here.

south morocco

great to see driver back tonight ,played well considering ,took his goal well,clearly not match fit ,but a good way of getting him up to scratch,nice one

south morocco

To paraphrase mebbe someone has finally told driver get fit or get off the pot. Our injured players take an extremely long time to get fit considering the level of contact in the sport. I say this when I compare the time off duty compared to say hockey and football players here.

totally agree bob

A few apologies on here is needed. Wee man played well, looks much leaner and fitter and bagged a good goal. Welcome back Andy, keep the faith!

He was far from match fit but the more he plays the better he'll get. :thumbsup:

Nice goal too. :thumbsup:

Didn't look fit to start with but improved and sort of got to grips with the game as it went on.

To the divs at the top of B roaring abuse at him - shame on you.

JamboAberdeen

Still totally unfit, but worked hard like headless chicken.

Glad to see wee man came back. :thumbsup:

Great to see our best player back tonight. Nowhere near match fitness but that will come on time.

Hopefully our toilet fans are self combusting

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

First 15-20 minutes he didn't look that comfortable but got into his stride as the first half went on and started going past players and doing more with the ball. He took his goal very well, that will get some confidence back and it's 60 minutes closer to 100% match fitness.

Great to see our best player back tonight. Nowhere near match fitness but that will come on time.

Hopefully our toilet fans are self combusting

Nailed it.

just needs a bit of fitness and sharpness and he will be ready to rock and roll.

Totally agree, it'd be great to see him get a really good run of games to get his fitness and sharpness back. It'll take a while but hopefully he'll get there.

He'll only get better aswell

agreed driver looked better as time went on lets hope hes gonna be a regular under the new boss

but what about big stevenson no fear in challenges and two goals to boot yabby dabby more to come

Archived