tickets for tonight

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

Was in aberdeen today for work, but finished unexpectedly early. Delighted to say I can now make the game - I'm on the train now on the blackberry - what is the latest time we are selling tickets for? Is it pay at the gate or is the ticket office open til kick off??

Victor Mancini

there still selling tickets i just got one

Facebook page wrote something earlier last few hours or such try giving the club a phone mate see if you can pick them up there :thumbsup:

Might be an idea to call them up, pay for the ticket over the phone and then collect from the wee trailer thing outside the TO rather than wait in the proper queue? It was enormous on Sunday and I can't see it being that much better tonight...in light of new managerial appointment there's probably a good few people heading along who maybe didn't originally intend to do so....

Means you don't get quite as badly rained on too, of course. :)

Italian Lambretta

Guaranteed there will be a big queue of seething Jambos still waiting to buy tickets when the game has kicked off.

It will serves them right! :D

Might be an idea to call them up, pay for the ticket over the phone and then collect from the wee trailer thing outside the TO rather than wait in the proper queue? It was enormous on Sunday and I can't see it being that much better tonight...in light of new managerial appointment there's probably a good few people heading along who maybe didn't originally intend to do so....

Nucky Thompson

The weather is forecast to be dry and mild tonight :thumbsup:

Do what red says!

Have a feeling there will be massive queues at the ticket office tonight. Still surprises me how many people still ask if we have cash turnstiles.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

What's the queues like for picking up tickets? Is it an in and out job or do you have to wait for a while?

bajthejambo

Guaranteed there will be a big queue of seething Jambos still waiting to buy tickets when the game has kicked off.

Anyone remember the fiasco with the smartcards on the first day of last season? There was this one guy who was so outraged and frustrated by the situation, that he started setting about a wall in the ticket office.

What's the queues like for picking up tickets? Is it an in and out job or do you have to wait for a while?

Depends on how many other folk pick up at the same time, but the actual process of getting your ticket once you're at the front of the queue (if there is one) takes about 15 seconds max, your tickets are already printed so they just find it by your surname and hand them over.

So if there is a queue, it'll move really quickly.

It's not going to rain. The clouds will clear. The sun will shine. The team will run out to the roar of the approving crowd and tonight will be...a new beginning.

mahgrassyshoes

It's not going to rain. The clouds will clear. The sun will shine. The team will run out to the roar of the approving crowd and tonight will be...a new beginning.

NO! It must be broken crest, club in turmoil and tick tocking clocks... The monkeys have decreed!

For the Dundee United game I got to the queue for picking up tickets at about 2.30 and missed the kick-off. Probably due to it being the first game of the season but I wouldn't get there too late.

Was at the ticket office earlier looking to get one for Section N1, but they said they didn't have any at all. When I checked the online e-ticket it says there's still 8 remaining. :(

Any reason? Have they already been sold and it's not cleared yet or something?

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Depends on how many other folk pick up at the same time, but the actual process of getting your ticket once you're at the front of the queue (if there is one) takes about 15 seconds max, your tickets are already printed so they just find it by your surname and hand them over.

So if there is a queue, it'll move really quickly.

For the Dundee United game I got to the queue for picking up tickets at about 2.30 and missed the kick-off. Probably due to it being the first game of the season but I wouldn't get there too late.

Cheers

I'll get there a wee bit early just in case.

Italian Lambretta

Do you have a skinhead and swastika tatooed on your neck?

Was at the ticket office earlier looking to get one for Section N1, but they said they didn't have any at all. When I checked the online e-ticket it says there's still 8 remaining. :(

Any reason? Have they already been sold and it's not cleared yet or something?

Do you have a skinhead and swastika tatooed on your neck?

No I didn't have a skinhead tattooed on my neck, just my usual Union Jack and Red Hand flag.

I'm kidding of course. I only wanted a single seat as well so it's not as though I had to have 2 or 3 next to each other.

They will be the one's wearing kilts and p!shed as farts, that one does not want down in Engerland for the next round. Your words....cool_shades.gif

just back from the ticket office, me and one other person buying tickets just now, really quiet at the moment.

Dave

According to etickets, 1,500 left in the main, Gorgie and Wheatfield combined. Around another 700 left for us in the Roseburn, most of those in section H.

It'll actually look pretty busy, apart from the Roseburn stand. Most of the available tickets are for the corners: sections A, H, N3, T3, V and Z.

Section G has 61 tickets left, hopefully they'll get the atmosphere going nice and early.

Archived