tonights team

rex hunt

just got a txt with tonights team. got it from a friend who is close to a few ppl at hearts and info is normally accurate. couple of suprises for me. here it is.. kello....... mcgowan.......zal........... eggy...........grainger......temps . .........black.......... mrowiec........... driver......... stevenson .........elliott

strong enough to beat them imo....

...a bit disco

just got a txt with tonights team. got it from a friend who is close to a few ppl at hearts and info is normally accurate. couple of suprises for me. here it is.. kello....... mcgowan.......zal........... eggy...........grainger....... .........black.......... mrowiec........... driver......... stevenson .........elliott

Are you sure there's no one missing?

Hmm?

what no temps, whos on the bench, i dont think this will be the team as i dont think they will know till 4 ish

That's a few people who have said the same thing now. Presumably Templeton will be in there too.

Don't really like the look of central midfield. How can Driver be match fit? Also I think Sutton would thrive in a team with wingers playing on their natural sides, as he did at Motherwell last season.

Kello

Mcgowan

Zal

Eggy

Grainger

Stevenson

Tauoil

Mrowiec

Black

Messi

Elliott

According to a journo Hearts fan on twitter Driver could very well start tonight.

SanliHearts

Drive can't be match fit already? Maybe Sergio is an extreme risk taker.

Tyrion Lannister

Don't see the point in rushing Driver back if he's not fully fit. It's not as if we're short on wingers/midfielders who could do a job instead but then again, what do I know?!

not sure of subs cos that wasnt in the txt. looks like it could even be a 442 with stevenson and elliott up top. i hope its that anyway

Or JJ has been mothering Driver and his injury? Who knows. I heard the players he called in to speak to personally included Sutton, Driver, Skacel and Zaliukas. For tonight I'd have liked this;

Kello

Hammil Zaliukas Jonsson Grainger

Black Mrowiec

Templeton Skacel/Stevenson Driver

Sutton

But I can live with the team suggested.

Walter Bishop

Driver wont start. He is nowhere near match sharp.

Driver`s non appearances this season were at the centre of an argument between Vlad and JJ.

The Treasurer

just got a txt with tonights team. got it from a friend who is close to a few ppl at hearts and info is normally accurate. couple of suprises for me. here it is.. kello....... mcgowan.......zal........... eggy...........grainger......temps . .........black.......... mrowiec........... driver......... stevenson .........elliott

No offence intended as I don't know you or your "ITK pal"

but do you really think any club or people within the club would want to make public their team selection for a very important game 6 hours before kick-off ?

heartsfc_fan

Driver`s non appearances this season were at the centre of an argument between Vlad and JJ.

:what:

as people seen the other day he is not fit enough yet and no point in rushing him back but there again vlad probably wants him back playing so he can sell him before the end of the month

if he does play tonight then that must have came from vlad

Gregory House M.D.

The OP got a text with the exact same team as someone said trained yesterday...

Think he's just read it on here.

P.s Anyone who believes this. :stupid:

People are presuming this is the team as this is how they set up in training yesterday whilst doing set pieces etc.

It may well be the team but I know that Andy Webster will have a fitness test this afternoon and that Obua is out with a hamstring injury.

I watched the bounce game on Tuesday and Driver looked at least 2 weeks away from fitness, just my opinion tho.

just in case anyone doesn`t know andy driver played in a bounce game against dunfermline on tuesday.

And last friday against Dumbar(I think?). Just seems more sensible to start him on the bench. Ah well, I'd imagine our physio must have a say in it.

I'll be first on the thread to say...

Great to see him back! Could be our most important player this season.

Tokyo Drifter

Fine with that line-up. Glad Driver came through the bounce game OK, it'll be great to see him and Temps going at them, glad McGowan and Grainger are in too and Stevo should set about 'em.

Saw Paksi arrive at the ground this morning - a motley crew close up, I'll tell you.

Or JJ has been mothering Driver and his injury? Who knows. I heard the players he called in to speak to personally included Sutton, Driver, Skacel and Zaliukas. For tonight I'd have liked this;

Kello

Black Mrowiec

Sutton

This, exact same team i would have with who we have available.

You'll be hoping you haven't made a Rex Hunt of this

Maybe they think this will be a good match for Driver to get some much needed competitive game time? Paksi are not big bruisers like most teams in the SPL so it may well suit him.

The way that team is set up will make a huge amount of difference to how we play tonight (assuming it is the correct line up). Where Stevo plays in particular will be interesting. A 442 with Stevo and Elliott up front would be very different to a 443/451 with Driver, Elliott and Temps up front and Stevo leading a midfield three with Black and Mroweic. If we are going to keep the ball on the deck and keep possession we could be better going for the second option.

Maybe they think this will be a good match for Driver to get some much needed competitive game time? Paksi are not big bruisers like most teams in the SPL so it may well suit him.

They did leave their feet in during fair few tackles though.

I'd expect it to be a 4-2-3-1 with Black and Mrowiec in the middle, Driver and Templeton out wide with Stevenson just behind Elliott up front.

It could be a flat 4-4-2 though with the wingers playing deeper.

No offence intended as I don't know you or your "ITK pal"

but do you really think any club or people within the club would want to make public their team selection for a very important game 6 hours before kick-off ?

im just passing on what im told earlier. you'll find out soon enough if im correct or not.

Riddley Walker

Why do people persistently post this kind of unfounded drivel?

Because it's a football message board where it is OK to post conjecture and speculation as it stimulates discussion between fans of the same team.

If you only want hard facts then i suggest you go to a statistics forum.

I'd expect it to be a 4-2-3-1 with Black and Mrowiec in the middle, Driver and Templeton out wide with Stevenson just behind Elliott up front.

Hope it is the first one. Stevo can do an hours running around mental and then Rudi can come on and belt in a couple of screamers. Their keeper looked pretty ropey.

I posted this team yesterday as it is how they set up in training yesterday, so I have just bet ?20 with my mate that this is the team and i believe it will be a 442 shape

Im not keen on sloath Stevenson, nowhere near good enough to lead the attack,in fact no where near good enough anywhere.

tartofmidlothian

Kello

Black Mrowiec

Sutton

What is this please?

I posted this team yesterday as it is how they set up in training yesterday, so I have just bet ?20 with my mate that this is the team and i believe it will be a 442 shape

Did it look like both Black and Mroweic were playing deep? Or was Black a bit further forward?

Big_Hearts_Runner

Rex. Spot on.

Thanks, team from Hearts official FB:

................Kello, ...................

.McGowan, Jonsson, Zaliukas, Grainger;

.Templeton, Black, Mrowiec, Driver;

.......Elliott,...Stevenson...........

Subs: MacDonald, Hamill, Barr, Sutton, Novikovas, Skacel, Robinson.

Gordon Ramsay

Starting Driver when he's not match fit is a bad idea. Probably get carried off after 10 minutes.

thanks guys.

just back in just now from it and delighted with win. sutton was brilliant and had a good part in 2 goals. maybe even 3,but i lost a contact lense so never saw skacels well. great atmosphere when we got going. well done ps. and hearts

Im not keen on sloath Stevenson, nowhere near good enough to lead the attack,in fact no where near good enough anywhere.

:scenes: hmmmmm how many did he score tonight? :scenes:

Archived