Rudi Signs it Official!

jambo in iraq

kingantti1874

I am not ITK in any way but I heard this was a possibility - hearts have given him improved terms but only for 6 months to see if performances / injuries hold up at which point it can be extended again or cut if not working...

As I say I heard this last week - rudi definitely wants to be at hearts though that much is clear...

Did The Pub know last night that Rudi was only signing until January, though? :thumbsup:

I did, Rudi told me personally ;)

I am not ITK in any way but I heard this was a possibility - hearts have given him improved terms but only for 6 months to see if performances / injuries hold up at which point it can be extended again or cut if not working...

As I say I heard this last week - rudi definitely wants to be at hearts though that much is clear...

Barry. I can get fully on board if we have an option again. Awesome.

Excellent, in a way he needs to hit the heights of last year and impress new gaffer to earn more dosh, longer contract. Win win if he plays well.

Did he tell you why only January?

Na my bird was moaning that Rudi was getting more attention than her so I had to leave the house never gotca chance to ask much

Na my bird was moaning that Rudi was getting more attention than her so I had to leave the house never gotca chance to ask much

As I said to you earlier, rightly so!

As I said to you earlier, rightly so!

Honest she was shocked that I was more excited about him coming round than her. Told her she's never scored against hibs

heartsfc_fan

Hearts are maybe weary that with Rudi not getting any younger and recovering from an injury, they don't want to offer their highest paid (probably) player a longer term deal. I would imagine there will be a clause in there somewhere that if he performs well then he will get an extension.

Let's just be thankful we have him for 6 months :thumbsup:

girvanjambo

Rudi will need to impress the new manager in January, to merit a deal until the end of the season! Hope he plays tonight and bangs in a hat-trick.

rudi2.pngflag2.gif

Honest she was shocked that I was more excited about him coming round than her. Told her she's never scored against hibs

My Mrs know the only way I'll ever love her more than Rudi is if she turned into John Robertson.

rudi wont sign a pre contract or leave he will stay the full season this deal is just to keep him on his toes then he will sign another 1 in january

Great news and thanks Rudi.

Another season of ridiculing the hobo wee team. :thumbsup:

JamboAberdeen

Good news though, still very weird, 6 month deal?

Wonder which side requested this.

If from Hearts side, it's understandable given his injury record + erratic form, but why Rudi agreed?

hmmmm...

kingantti1874

Good news though, still very weird, 6 month deal?

Wonder which side requested this.

If from Hearts side, it's understandable given his injury record + erratic form, but why Rudi agreed?

hmmmm...

becuase he genuinely wants to be at hearts.

Archived