Sergio

jamborich

Gigolo-Aunt

You know the screaming crowds that greeted The Beatles when they got off aeroplanes at the height of Beatlemania?

I feel like one of the crowd whenever Mr Sergio speaks.

thumbsup.gif

You know the screaming crowds that greeted The Beatles when they got off aeroplanes at the height of Beatlemania?

I feel like one of the crowd whenever Mr Sergio speaks.

thumbsup.gif

I miss Csaba rambling in his press conferences about how he loves The Beatles, to a bunch of confused journalists.

I think you guys have a good manager here. Seems to talk a good game if he can get that onto the park, I think you might see some good football on show. My nephew has a ticket spare for tonight and asked me. First thoughts were i'm a hibby so no chance, now i'm thinking why not? see a game of football and i'm not one of these "I hate the Hearts" guys.. just enjoy a good game. So good luck tonight lads.

My dad works beside a portugeese guy who is a sporting lisbon fan.

Recieved an email from the oldman yesterday saying his work mate has not one good thing to sya about Sergio :ermm: poor tactician, can't change a game etc etc.

Hope to be proved wrong as I think he's come across reasonably well in the short interviews he given so far. Time will tell I suppose.

Like his last comment, If I need a player, I know where to go searching..

Unless his grasp of english is poor and when he asked Vlad for players he said "go **** yourself" we could be in trouble :whistling:

PauloSergioBentoBrito

Keep away from tynecastle ya hibs bass.

Make sure a jambo gets the spare ticket :)

PauloSergioBentoBrito

Haha some hibee posted on this topic saying his nephew has a spare ticket he might use!

Feck offff.

I think you guys have a good manager here. Seems to talk a good game if he can get that onto the park, I think you might see some good football on show. My nephew has a ticket spare for tonight and asked me. First thoughts were i'm a hibby so no chance, now i'm thinking why not? see a game of football and i'm not one of these "I hate the Hearts" guys.. just enjoy a good game. So good luck tonight lads.

Nice, hope you enjoy it mate. I'm working so you can give them a cheer for me!!! :thumbsup:

Haha some hibee posted on this topic saying his nephew has a spare ticket he might use!

Feck offff.

Mate i don't have an issue with Hearts yeah i'm a Hibs fan but it's a European tie and be good to see a scottish side go through. I speak to a couple of Hearts players now and then so no big deal really. If my nephew has a Hearts mate who can make it then i'll happily hand it over to him. To me it's just a game of football.

Mate i don't have an issue with Hearts yeah i'm a Hibs fan but it's a European tie and be good to see a scottish side go through. I speak to a couple of Hearts players now and then so no big deal really. If my nephew has a Hearts mate who can make it then i'll happily hand it over to him. To me it's just a game of football.

Don't be daft, get yourself along. Not like there's a shortage of tickets anyway.

Sergio believes it will take him around two weeks to properly assess the Hearts squad before he decides whether reinforcements are required. If so, he won't necessarily call Villas-Boas because he trusts his own expansive football knowledge.

"I don't need to call him for players because I don't believe he knows more players than me," said Sergio. "I have been in the business a long time but Andre did not play football. He helped Jose Mourinho before and he has been coaching now for three years. I played from the age of 12 to 35, then I started coaching. Football is my life. If I need a player, I know where to go searching

Like this bit! :thumbsup:

Don't be daft, get yourself along. Not like there's a shortage of tickets anyway.

Cheers bud, I'm actually looking forward to it. Night games are always a bit different and with it being a Euro tie it will have that bit extra spice so to speak.

Feck offff.

Long history of Edinburgh football fans watching games at either stadium. People didn't always let local rivalry get in the way of their love of the game. The more people through the gate the better.

(Make sure you buy a couple of pies and an over priced Capri sun though Robbo :thumbsup: )

**** off kickback ya hibs bass give your ticket to a jambo just cos you ***** cant make europe keep yer gyro for Berwick

It will be a change of price for a pie for him :thumbsup::whistling:

Long history of Edinburgh football fans watching games at either stadium. People didn't always let local rivalry get in the way of their love of the game. The more people through the gate the better.

(Make sure you buy a couple of pies and an over priced Capri sun though Robbo :thumbsup: )

Thats right, My Grandad would watch both Hibs and Hearts. He used to tell me stories about both teams and good games he had seen so maybe that's why i don't mind. Not sure about forking out Capri sun though, that's maybe just to much! ;)

berrathanhibs

Cheers bud, I'm actually looking forward to it. Night games are always a bit different and with it being a Euro tie it will have that bit extra spice so to speak.

aye bud get your self along to the game and enjoy it!! i could not go to watch hibs in europe unless i was in the away end so credit to you mate.

p.s i could not watch hibs in europe as there not there lol. :thumbsup:

aye bud get your self along to the game and enjoy it!! i could not go to watch hibs in europe unless i was in the away end so credit to you mate.

p.s i could not watch hibs in europe as there not there lol. :thumbsup:

Cheeky bar steward :thumbsup: but true all the same.

**** off kickback ya hibs bass give your ticket to a jambo just cos you ***** cant make europe keep yer gyro for Berwick

Nice, reasonable, and not at all over the top.

Easy tiger, deep breath.. I'm not winding anyone up or slating your team so i don't see why you want me off here to be honest? Having a bit banter is fine but maybe that was a tad over the top? Save you're anger and take it out on the ref or something tonight! :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Pardon?

Auld Reekin'

My dad works beside a portugeese guy who is a sporting lisbon fan.

Recieved an email from the oldman yesterday saying his work mate has not one good thing to sya about Sergio :ermm: poor tactician, can't change a game etc etc.

Hope to be proved wrong as I think he's come across reasonably well in the short interviews he given so far. Time will tell I suppose.

Unfortunately, I've heard much the same from my Portuguese pal, who's also a Sporting fan. However, Scottish and Portuguese football are very different beasts - in style of play, technical skills, and overall quality - so what what works well in one country might not do so in the other, and vice-versa. I'm certainly hoping that Sergio proves to be a much better coach than some of his advance publicity would suggest, and that he can provide us with a sufficiently innovative and effective approach to allow us to make significant progress both domestically and in Europe.

As you say, only time will tell, though...

Thats right, My Grandad would watch both Hibs and Hearts. He used to tell me stories about both teams and good games he had seen so maybe that's why i don't mind. Not sure about forking out Capri sun though, that's maybe just to much! ;)

I like you as a poster Robbo. Alot of my best mates are hibbees, I still hate the hibs but at least we get good banter!

One of my mates was a fan of Edinburgh football growing up with a leaning towards Hibs (had their strips etc) we've got him well tuned now though and he is a fully converted hearts fan with a tynie season ticket. Wouldn't give the hobos the time of day now. So you never know, you just might like it ;)

I like you as a poster Robbo. Alot of my best mates are hibbees, I still hate the hibs but at least we get good banter!

One of my mates was a fan of Edinburgh football growing up with a leaning towards Hibs (had their strips etc) we've got him well tuned now though and he is a fully converted hearts fan with a tynie season ticket. Wouldn't give the hobos the time of day now. So you never know, you just might like it ;)

Cheers mate,

Well i'm a season ticket holder with my dad so i better not enjoy it to much or he'll be sitting at ER on his jack jones lol. Nah i'll always be a Hibs fan but like i say i really don't mind Hearts. On derby day of course 90 mins it's abuse ;) but after that get some good banter in the pub with my jambo mates. Something we can do that the ugly sisters can't. But i honestly hope you's win tonight and get a good draw in the next round.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Cheers mate,

Well i'm a season ticket holder with my dad so i better not enjoy it to much or he'll be sitting at ER on his jack jones lol. Nah i'll always be a Hibs fan but like i say i really don't mind Hearts. On derby day of course 90 mins it's abuse ;) but after that get some good banter in the pub with my jambo mates. Something we can do that the ugly sisters can't. But i honestly hope you's win tonight and get a good draw in the next round.

I'll tell you something mate (and I may well get pelters for this!) but coming from Alloa I don't know that many Hibbys, but I'm yet to meet one who I didn't think was a decent bloke. As you say, the derbies are great banter which sometimes gets heated but we can all sit and have a laugh together afterwards.

It's the OF fans I really hate, especially the armchair ones who think they're entitled to slag my team despite their non-attendance at ANY games! I've got respect for anyone who supports a non-OF team, cos it ain't easy!

I'll tell you something mate (and I may well get pelters for this!) but coming from Alloa I don't know that many Hibbys, but I'm yet to meet one who I didn't think was a decent bloke. As you say, the derbies are great banter which sometimes gets heated but we can all sit and have a laugh together afterwards.

It's the OF fans I really hate, especially the armchair ones who think they're entitled to slag my team despite their non-attendance at ANY games! I've got respect for anyone who supports a non-OF team, cos it ain't easy!

Spot on mate. The amount of OF fans i know who rip both Hibs and Hearts and never once been through is unreal. At least we go to support the team we grew up loving. Also like you say it may get heated in the derby but soon as the whislte goes it straight to the boozer and a good night out. With mates of either side. I've got a 1 year old boy and if he supports Hibs great if not i'd rather he went to Hearts than any of the ugly sisters.

I don't know that many Hibbys

You probably don't realise how incredibly lucky you are being able to say that.

I know quite a few and every single one of them is an absolute roaster of the very highest quality.

Wee Robbo seems okay though (for a hibby).

maltese jambo

Cheeky bar steward :thumbsup: but true all the same.

I was in the Hibs end for AEK Athens match and was a great game and atmosphere. Got fair bit of stick as many guys i knew from school were there...apart from that it was a good night!:thumbsup:

Enjoy the game tonight Robbo

jambopompey

Feck offff.

Wee Robbo has stated since his first post that he is a Hibs fan, and has posted well, has had no issues from other hearts fans and has not been a fandan but been honest with his views

jambopompey

one word of warning robbo, tonight you will witness this thing called a crowd of supporters, don't get scared

Welcome along

This could be the first step on the long road to recovery

Tokyo Drifter

Fair play Wee Robbo, me and my brother have been to watch Hibs play European games before.

Was a long time ago, mind. Standard Liege, I think it was. Terrible game played in thick fog.

Pax.

Chris Benoit

Be a nice change for you seeing a Euro game that isn't the Intertoto Cup, have a great time :thumbsup:

Archived