Fellow Jambos

browwil

I wanted to get the thoughts of fellow jambos on the whole new manager and romanov saga. This will be my first post so heres hoping its a good one...

I believe that there are a lot of hearts fans out there that are just totally over reacting, yes JJ was a hearts man through and through and he has been a great servant to the club. however apart from a good first half against the huns at ibrox we have played poor for months and lets be honest we could have easily blown 3rd last year. now we all come to expect the usual reaction from the media " tynecastle in turmoil " and all that guff but you just got to laugh at them. Romanov can be erratic yes but daft he is not and he gives us by far the biggest budget outwith the oldfirm. lets just say thanks JJ for your service to the club and give this new gaffer a chance.

I will always support my club through everything.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

There has been an over-reaction from a few Jambos - but most (including quite a few here on KB) have understood the decision. I was sad to see JJ leave, he is a great Jambo through and through, but indeed the results weren't good enough, and the lack of tactical flexibility and diversity was obvious. But I would thank him, he was been a stalwart for our club.

The most important result of this is that we have appointed a (from what it looks like) decent, ambitious man in Paulo Sergio, and not some dud from Lithuania or the likes.

Hearts going from strength to strength, and the future looks bright, the future's maroon!

Do you really love lamp?

Dquote name='Le Chat' timestamp='1312412398' post='2358207']

I LOVE LAMP.

There has been an over-reaction from a few Jambos - but most (including quite a few here on KB) have understood the decision. I was sad to see JJ leave, he is a great Jambo through and through, but indeed the results weren't good enough, and the lack of tactical flexibility and diversity was obvious. But I would thank him, he was been a stalwart for our club.

The most important result of this is that we have appointed a (from what it looks like) decent, ambitious man in Paulo Sergio, and not some dud from Lithuania or the likes.

Hearts going from strength to strength, and the future looks bright, the future's maroon!

exactly this !

Archived