do you think jj would take the job of DOF in the future?

HMFC-1874

40 members have voted

1. 1. do you think jj would take the job of DOF in the future?

2. 2. would Romanov give him the option in the future to be DOF?

Yes and No

He turned down Vlads offer and left, the offer was to keep him attached to the club as he is a hearts man.

Now he has gone i dont see any chance of Vlad asking twice, not that kind of man imo :thumbsup:

Yes/No

JJ said himself that it's too early for that job just now but maybe in the future.

I think it was more a gesture of goodwill from Vlad though so unlikely that he would offer it again unless JJ specifically went calling him about it.

What does a DoF even do?

RoussetsShorts

I'm surprised he never took it. He's no spring chicken and could have topped up his pension for a few more years. DOF is a real cushy number.

I think once things have died down a bit, both of them will move on. JJ might be in another job and things might be going well with our club, looking ahead i doubt Vlad would change it or go back again for something that happened a year or two before.

Ricardo Quaresma

Y & Y

Another question is whether the time will ever be right; he seemed to be talking like someone who is keeping their options open in the radio interview yesterday

Romanov knows Jefferies is Hearts through and through and recognises that he could still be an asset for the club in some capacity. Unfortunately for Jefferies he also recognises a run of bad results and doesn't have much patience.

Yes without a doubt. He feels he has a couple of years left as a manager and he stayed loyal to Billy Brown but I honestly think he would like that job further down the line. Vlad or no Vlad. JJ = quality.

grumpyespana

yes or no ?

Its a daft poll did JJ not say he would taken the job in the future.

Grumpy.

Archived