Jamie Hammill

basher161

heatonjambo

This is the player who has told his agent he wants to leave!!!!

one game and he wants to leave!

good riddence

If this is true, (and I have absolutely no idea if it is) then he can get to feck as far as I am concerned.

Cool. We can sell him for ?800k minimum. :whistling:

That would be some bit of business, in for free, away goal in euro and sold in January, nice :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

This is the player who has told his agent he wants to leave!!!!

So he'll not be playing the morra night, then?

allystrachan

sell him on and its a great bit of buisness! lol

im sure his 90 mins in europe will go down in history & we will never recover from his loss!

whoever the player is, if indeed there is a player, i assume he wont be expecting a game while he's waiting for his agent to arrange his move.

Gregory House M.D.

Weird laddie that... Doesn't like JJ, Signs for JJ, Takes the huff when JJ gets sacked.

Don't let the door hit you on the erse, Jamie pal.

whoever the player is, if indeed there is a player, i assume he wont be expecting a game while he's waiting for his agent to arrange his move.

whilst i did post above and i said yesterday that my initial thought was KK, Im thinking that there is no player and this is an urban myth as I beleive you and many others said yesterday no media muppet could sit on the name for this long.

Johanes de Silentio

Weird laddie that... Doesn't like JJ, Signs for JJ, Takes the huff when JJ gets sacked.

Don't let the door hit you on the erse, Jamie pal.

Who says he doesn't like JJ, belter?

Teuchterjambo

The guy is a typical plodding Scottish pro who would never have got near Hearts were it not for his connection with JJ. Not saying he would not do a job but he is the sort of player that is not going to improve us - if we want to move up a level then we won't do it with the Hammil's of this world so if it was him then I hope he gets his wish if it wasn't then he will do an ok job but don't think he is going to be the type of player that will impress his new boss.

So he'll not be playing the morra night, then?

If true I'd hope not although I think hamill is over reacting and he may change his tune if the rumours that the new manager is already popular with the players are true.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

what would a scottish journalist know?

THIS.

Load of guff inevitably comes from them.

Nucky Thompson

Probably just a knee-jerk reaction. Hopefully he'll see sense now he has spoken to the new boss

Wonder if he asked for a transfer when JJ got emptied from Killie. I fthe player does exist it would be a very rash decision on their part. We all know vlad could just sit them in the stands for the contract remainder.

Maybe they reckon they are as good as Joey Barton.

Buffalo Bill

I'm not wishing to doubt the OP for one second but can we at least wait to see this confirmed before tearing the remaining hair off Hamill's heid?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Johanes de Silentio

Nice to see people taking a skeptical approach to this. :vrface:

Some are, to be fair.

Shite like this which probably isn't true does nothing for player or club.

Shan thread.

Completely agree and IMO is total bollox.

Majority of players only care about 2 things, getting paid and playing on a Saturday. The rest only care about getting paid.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm not wishing to doubt the OP for one second but can we at least wait to see this confirmed before tearing the remaining hair off Hamill's heid?

I agree.

Also, and the main reason for quoting you, your signature is magnificent. :D

Gregory House M.D.

Who says he doesn't like JJ, belter?

Was tongue-in-cheek. Killie fans claimed he was happy that JJ was sacked from Kilmarnock, claiming he never liked him.

Hang on a minute.....

OP - you said yesterday, and I quote, "I'm friendly with a couple of players at Hearts"

So why don't you ask them instead of spouting what a journo said???!!!!!

Johanes de Silentio

Was tongue-in-cheek. Killie fans claimed he was happy that JJ was sacked from Kilmarnock, claiming he never liked him.

:thumbsup:

jambopompey

will say this again, why if true does said player want away in January, if not happy then put in a transfer request to move now, you know during this transfer window, or is it paper/media talk as per

If and big IF this is true then I hope Hamill has told Paulo he wants out as someone else may now do that. Good one Basher :)

SanliHearts

Hang on a minute.....

OP - you said yesterday, and I quote, "I'm friendly with a couple of players at Hearts"

Correct.

hoo_sent%20you.jpg

Off topic, but you sig is worth an Emoticon. :lol:

heatonjambo

I know it has nothing to do with the thread but,

that is one disturbing montage at the bottom by the way

Hang on a minute.....

From now on do we address you as Miss Marple?? ;)

Archived