Billy Dodds

Rivlin

Another stellar performance from this idiot. Prattling on about how comfortable Rangers are then later "Rangers have not looked comfortable". The guy is an idiot and his Hun bias is incredible. Never sees a foul by the Huns and adds bugger all to the commentary. I rather have Craig Paterson and God knows he's awful!

The guy is a jug eared clown!

I posted a while back about his outrageous bias and loathing of Hearts and couldn't believe the amount of posters on here in disagreement!

I posted a while back about his outrageous bias and loathing of Hearts and couldn't believe the amount of posters on here in disagreement!

There's a hell of a lot of numpties on this board.

colinmaroon

The meedjia are fair, didn't you know!!!

Aye right!

Another stellar performance from this idiot. Prattling on about how comfortable Rangers are then later "Rangers have not looked comfortable".

I once watched him start almost every sentence he said on Sportscene with the word 'but'. He's a feckin walking contradiction.

Tin hat on but I've got a bit of time for Billy Dodds. As far as Scottish pundits go I quite like him.

If you said it was raining I'd go out myself to check.

colinmaroon

Tin hat on but I've got a bit of time for Billy Dodds. As far as Scottish pundits go I quite like him.

Wearing a tin hat after you've had a labotomy is a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted! :turned:

Billy Dodds has absolutely nothing constructive or intelligent to say about football (ask me later for my in depth analysis of the game). The very fact that this man is paid to talk about football breathes fresh life into President Romanov's mafia claims. Where Vlad says mafia, we should read 'old boys network' or 'jobs for the boys'.

They all look after each other. No doubt "wee Doddsy" as he is sickeningly known spent a career feeding the media stories and was duly rewarded. The best pundit around, by a mile, is John Robertson. A man who knows football inside out. Unfortunately for him cretins like Dodds and Walker earned their right to spraff shite by cuddling up to the media.

:seething:

The halfwit despises Hearts because we never signed him.

He saw us as THE only team other than his beloved hun that he could have become a 50 cap striker at.

He got bumped, because JJ - like all Jambos - kent he was SHITE.

Nae luck you jug eared clown.

NAE LUCK.

Archived