Just read the scum's fans forum and

Jambomullins

Jambomullins

I hope that we **** them good and proper on August 28th..........

Despite all the crap that we've had to endure over the past 6 years with managerial changes and Romanov's psychotic rants, I remain (and always will) a proud Jambo. Those tossers have no clue what it takes to have pride in your club and this is no more illustrated than on 'Hibees bounce'. There are far more threads that relate to us than to their own club and they find it hilarious that JJ was first manager sacked this seaon without realising that their own poor excuse for a head coach remains employed and will undoubtedly drag them into the 1st division if kept there.

Point is, I ******* hate those tossers and they will always be the wee team. Hopefully Sergio will have a derby debut with the same style that Burley did.

Rant over

jambopompey

Despite all the crap that we've had to endure over the past 6 years with managerial changes and Romanov's psychotic rants, I remain (and always will) a proud Jambo. Those tossers have no clue what it takes to have pride in your club and this is no more illustrated than on 'Hibees bounce'. There are far more threads that relate to us than to their own club and they find it hilarious that JJ was first manager sacked this seaon without realising that their own poor excuse for a head coach remains employed and will undoubtedly drag them into the 1st division if kept there.

Point is, I ******* hate those tossers and they will always be the wee team. Hopefully Sergio will have a derby debut with the same style that Burley did.

Rant over

they can't afford to sack calderwood, who has been touting himself (mind hibs are used to touting themsleves) down south

Rant over

And yet you give them more air time :rolleyes:

I envy the stability and the commitment that Hibs have at the manager position....... :teehee:

:lolderwood:

Archived