Graham Spiers Twitter

kayjayx

He tweeted Vlad's statement and did not include :

"I now understand why Scotland is in 61st place in FIFA rankings behind such poor football countries like Lithuania, Albania and Gabon."

Are all the media frightened of th SFA?

He tweeted Vlad's statement and did not include :

"I now understand why Scotland is in 61st place in FIFA rankings behind such poor football countries like Lithuania, Albania and Gabon."

Are all the media frightened of th SFA?

He's one of the last I'd accuse of that! :blink:

Did anyone read his column in the Times today?? Apparantly it was on Hearts, previewed on his Twitter the night before "Vladimir Romanov is his own man, with as unlikely as it sounds, a lot of forgiveness in his heart" my colum in the Times tomorrow...would be interested to read it if anyone subscribes online to the Times? I don't fancy paying a pound or whatever it is so Murdoch can go and buy a steak bake

Did anyone read his column in the Times today?? Apparantly it was on Hearts, previewed on his Twitter the night before "Vladimir Romanov is his own man, with as unlikely as it sounds, a lot of forgiveness in his heart" my colum in the Times tomorrow...would be interested to read it if anyone subscribes online to the Times? I don't fancy paying a pound or whatever it is so Murdoch can go and buy a steak bake

I did. Despite the words about Romanov having a forgiving nature and being good company, it's a highly critical article - critical of the "turkey shoot" of Hearts managers since Romanov arrived, critical of the timing of the Jefferies sacking, critical of Sergio's managerial record ("littered with small-club mediocrity and dismissals").

Not, then, a piece likely to further endear Spiers to some of Kickback's more delicate flowers.

:)

jamboinglasgow

Got it here, he is just shooting Romanov down for how his management appointments and has already dismissed Paulo Sergio ("Second, one look at the CV of Paulo Sergio, a 43 year-old coach, will make any Hearts song recoil in horror. Sergio's record is littered with small-club mediocrity and dismissals.") He does say Romanov is a nice guy and great to be around and that he is very forgiving (quoting Rix and Thomson situations.) Says that "No matter how you try to justify the act, citing Hearts poor league run strechting back to last season, it [JJ's sacking] has still seemed like an act of lunacy."

loveofthegame

Spiers has been taking an absolute pasting from the jambos on my twitter feed...

Normally dont mind him, but his stance on this weeks events have not done him a lot of favour in the eyes of Jambos.

Spiers has been taking an absolute pasting from the jambos on my twitter feed...

Normally dont mind him, but his stance on this weeks events have not done him a lot of favour in the eyes of Jambos.

I would agree that he has not been very analytical in his approach to the Jefferies dismissal, and I'm pretty sure he has gone way over the top in his demolition job on Sergio.

johndawgylt

Yeh I abused him and accuse him of being desperate to sleep with Super Ally

:yas:

both him and scotzine were getting it from me and a few others on twitter yesterday.

shit stirring cretins

Genghis Khan

both him and scotzine were getting it from me and a few others on twitter yesterday.

shit stirring cretins

The Scotzine podcast on the JJ sacking has to be one of the most ill-informed recordings in the history of the spoken word.Basically, take 4 random phannys from any padded cell facility who know absolutely hee-haw about anything then let them "debate" (complete with sniggers & guffaws) a topic that none of them can comprehend.

One of the ramjets even had a print-out of Sergio's career from Wikipedia FFS!

Wiki- fricking - pedia - unbelievable, literally.

someone should make a gimmick Andy Davis twitter acount and thank Graham for being the only person on the planet to agree it was a penalty

Archived