Lets give Sergio a HUGE welcome tomorrow.

Gambo

Let us, the fans who attend the games, give Sergio a huge welcome tomorrow night to show that no matter what the BBC/Daily Record/Real Radio etc try to tell him, that us the fans ARE right behind him.

No matter what your views were on JJ departing, he is gone and a new man is at the helm, we need to get right behind the new manager of Hearts. I am sure JJ (who got that support through games, even in his poor run) wants us to get behind the new man.

C'mon Hearts fans, lets show Sergio (and the BBC/DR/RR etc) that we are right behind him from the off.

I trust Hearts fans and there is probably no need for this thread, but lets make that extra bit of effort tomorrow night.

Agree 100% Hearts are all that matter in this, one of the great things in leaving the UK is not having west coast media drivel shoved on you 7 days a week.

Indeed, ill be behind the new management team, it pains me to say it but JJ departing was the correct decision to make, Im just glad he left on good terms with the club.

Luton Jambo

I'm in, and so is my son. We will give him a warm welcome from Section B, Row 9 of the Wheatfield. Just about to set off and drive up now.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

He'll get a warm welcome from me. :thumbsup: As will the team. Lets make some noise.

Exactly Wat I was thinking. Sergio hasn't done anything wrong and he's here now so lets get right behind him and the team

Gregory House M.D.

To the tune of "one-nil to the arsenal": Paulo, Paulo Sergio.(Repeat 'til bored)

Must be a goer!

afeda__54382322_5322641.jpg

Paulo approves.

I'm bringing reinforcements along to celebrate sergios arrival and the return of the glory days to Tynecastle.

Love the enthusiasm, and im game, its just a shame 10,000 of the crowd seem to hate singing.

:thumbsdown:

I have to say, I'm quite worried about the reception he'll get.

He'll be getting a good reception from me though :thumbsup:

To be honest I don't doubt he'll get a good reception and to be honest find these type of calls a bit lame. JKB is the fundamentalist world of hearts supporters!!!

Whether people agree with the sacking every single one of us wants hearts to win and this new guy to be a massive success!!!

Does anyone know if vlad is planning to attend?

I also think we're used to the way vlad runs the club now, whether we agree with it or not. IMO most supporters are meh to it!!!

Push comes to shove the only thing we really care about is the football and the results on the park. I have no doubt crowd will be right behind the team tomorrow euro nights at tynie are always special. Good result tomorrow will make a lot of this noise around the club disappear.

Vlad is indeed attending. He is putting on a display of ballroom dancing at halftime before appearing as a last minute substitute to bag the winning goal. He is then scheduled to be picked up by helicopter and dropped off at his submarine which he'll drive back to his castle. Champagne and oysters, give the misses a good rattle then of to his bank the following day to make origami animals out of his collection of bank notes.

Vlad is indeed attending. He is putting on a display of ballroom dancing at halftime before appearing as a last minute substitute to bag the winning goal. He is then scheduled to be picked up by helicopter and dropped off at his submarine which he'll drive back to his castle. Champagne and oysters, give the misses a good rattle then of to his bank the following day to make origami animals out of his collection of bank notes.

:wtfvlad::qqb011::Funny-Post:

even more so if the huns get papped oot tonight, press will want us to remain in it to save further embarrasment.

Press will want us to fall flat on our face so they can blame Vlad for the latest SPL club to be booted out of Europe.

Press will want us to fall flat on our face so they can blame Vlad for the latest SPL club to be booted out of Europe.

Not at the way they appear to be conducting themselves on the park in malmo at the mo.Euro ref's getting tough now just like ours are standing up to them now as well, maybe the cartel days are slowly coming to an end.

Lets hear coisty spin his way oot of this one if it goes pear-shaped. coat,peg,shoogly?

Nucky Thompson

Brilliant :lol: :lol:

davemclaren

Totally on board with this. I may even forego one of my pre match pints to take part! thumbsup.gif

This is serious! :ninja:

I'll certainly welcome him despite thinking the JJ timing was all wrong.

Anyone know the crowd?

Not personally... Just a few of them... :teehee:

PS Count me in... Man has done nothing wrong at Hearts..

Can't wait to welcome him to Tynie, just hope we sell a few more tickets between now and then and get Tynecastle rocking for a change!

andyscott82

I'm hoping the atmosphere will be a good one, picked up my tickets today and it's the bursd's first Hearts game, so hopefully it'll be a winning start! Not been to a Euro game since the Lantana game in 98, so i'm buzzing for this one!

This is serious! :ninja:

Don't get me wrong, I am giving serious thought to attaining an enormous hangover after the match for Friday.

im in, lets give Sergio a huge Tynecastle welcome tomorrow night, lets show him we ARE special. :thumbsup:

Anyone know the crowd?

According to the eticket website there's still 958 tickets left for the main stand, 624 in the Gorgie, 722 in the Wheatfield and 805 in the Roseburn.

3,109 tickets left, disappointing IMO.

According to the eticket website there's still 958 tickets left for the main stand, 624 in the Gorgie, 722 in the Wheatfield and 805 in the Roseburn.

3,109 tickets left, disappointing IMO.

No bad for a early round qualifier.

Captain America

Paulo Sergio is a name that fits into the old "Julien Brellier/Vladimir Romanov tune." So my vote would go this song to welcome the new man.

No bad for a early round qualifier.

If they sell another 1000 tomorrow that will be a good crowd. Remember folk have just shelled out for season tickets.

Just realised that Sergio said that Jim will be in the dressing room tomorrow to say good bye to the players and hopefully fire them up one more time :thumbsup:

Arthur Morgan

I'm in! Let's create a good atmosphere tomorrow night for a change and I mean all the sections not just us lot from section G and that mob across from us!

To the tune of "one-nil to the arsenal": Paulo, Paulo Sergio.(Repeat 'til bored)

Must be a goer!

afeda__54382322_5322641.jpg

Paulo approves.

He does look like Robbo, doesn't he?

That's good enough for me.

Give him a huge welcome and another one at Motherwell.

Let us, the fans who attend the games, give Sergio a huge welcome tomorrow night to show that no matter what the BBC/Daily Record/Real Radio etc try to tell him, that us the fans ARE right behind him.

No matter what your views were on JJ departing, he is gone and a new man is at the helm, we need to get right behind the new manager of Hearts. I am sure JJ (who got that support through games, even in his poor run) wants us to get behind the new man.

C'mon Hearts fans, lets show Sergio (and the BBC/DR/RR etc) that we are right behind him from the off.

I trust Hearts fans and there is probably no need for this thread, but lets make that extra bit of effort tomorrow night.

Great post mate. I'm in - with my Portugal flag at the ready.

Come on the Hearts :thumbsup:

Just realised that Sergio said that Jim will be in the dressing room tomorrow to say good bye to the players and hopefully fire them up one more time :thumbsup:

That's "Mr Jim - Legend" thumbsup.gif

Paulo Sergio is a name that fits into the old "Julien Brellier/Vladimir Romanov tune."

No it doesn't unsure.gif

Archived