Where will we Finish in the SPL now ?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Where do you think we will finish in the SPL this season now ?

No doubt we had the best and most experienced manager in the SPL , but now the carpet has been pulled from under our club once again we now have a team coach who has no experience of Scottish Football .

Talk of beiong thrown in at the deep end , 2 league games into a new season and not a clue of what the opposition is all about

I reckon we will do well to get 5th spot .

No doubt we had the best and most experienced manager in the SPL , but now the carpet has been pulled from under our club once again we now have a team coach who has no experience of Scottish Football .

Talk of beiong thrown in at the deep end , 2 league games into a new season and not a clue of what the opposition is all about

:vrface:

jambopompey

only time will tell, maybe being a virgin to the scottish game will allow him a chance to change our style and formation that will bring dividends

To be honest i expect 3rd every season and anything more is a bonus.

We'll still finish well above your lot.

Don't you worry about that ;)

:lol: you're having a good day on here eck. Carry on.

ToadKiller Dog

2 games in is hardly the deep end , Who ever replaces lolderwood as hibs try to avoid relegation after new year will be the deep end , who ever replaces Aunt Sallly at Ipox will be in the deep end .

I expect 3rd once again .

JamboAberdeen

3rd or even higher than that.

Clearly DU game was the bottom, so only way up from there.

alwaysthereinspirit

3rd again. With a cup win.

Templeton'sUnderpants

nothing but respect for jim, but no.

We'll still finish well above your lot.

Don't you worry about that ;)

:lol:

Imo we are good for 3rd even with the current situation with injuries.

a team coach who has no experience of Scottish Football .

Swings and roundabouts, only manager in SPL who has managed a top Euro side before.

Archived