Marius zaliukas

johnjl

Mark benstead from real radio is reporting on Twitter that vlad has told the players he wants the SPL title and zal told him this.

Wonder what he's prepared to do to get it.

Vlad wanted the Champions League within 5 years.

Vlad's wanted the league every year.

I hope he get's what he wants.

gorgieheart

Well.

Dig deep, spend on at least a CB. Attacking midfielder, box to box midfielder, striker

Stop stickin his nose into team selection

Thats the least vlad would need to do to give us a fighting chance of challenging jedward

Mad Dog Frazer

Sergio would have to bring in at least 5 top top players for us to even consider challenging, and vlad would have to disapear down a black hole for a year

mahgrassyshoes

Mark benstead from real radio is reporting on Twitter that vlad has told the players he wants the SPL title and zal told him this.

Wonder what he's prepared to do to get it.

Maniche?:whistling:

Sergio would have to bring in at least 5 top top players for us to even consider challenging, and vlad would have to disapear down a black hole for a year

That might not be too difficult!!

8-ssn-astute-submarine.jpg

If you believe this....

Good point. I'd like to add I'm just posting a bit of media tittle- tattle nothing more and I'm not saying it's true.

jamboinglasgow

Seems Zal said it in his pre-match conference today, though according to some journalists its not unusual for his interview to be a bit odd.

Seems Zal said it in his pre-match conference today, though according to some journalists its not unusual for his interview to be a bit odd.

or is he the alleged player that wants away?

Win the SPL??? ha ha ha.

Bougherra - ?2.5m

Whittaker - ?2.0m

Wallace - ?1.5m

Davis - ?3.0m

McCulloch - ?2.25m

Lafferty - ?3.25m

Naismith - ?1.9m

Jelavic - ?4.0m

There's 8 players alone costing Rangers ?20.4m.

Paying big wages.

Then there's the fact Celtic can compete like that.

Vlad's on drugs.

NO CHANCE. End of.

All we are capable of is beating them on a good day.

Thunderstruck

I dont want a owner, manager or players who do not want to win the SPL.

See where being confident of getting 3rd got us last season.

I want to belt Megan Fox stupid, but i also know its not going to happen.

Wont stop wanting it though.

But its not going to happen.

Hearts of Vladland

I'd be annoyed if Vlad asked them to finish third again- obviously that is where we will likely finish but the players should never have the mentaility of third is the best we can do.

Harry Palmer

Our shan squad of players wont get within 20 points of winning our poor league.

But if No 6 were present we'd stroll it eh?

Yeah, but are you actively trying to give the Maervelous Megan a good belting.

That's the difference.

We are going to have to try very, very hard and get a good dose of luck, and we have overcome the hurdles that the GFA will throw at us and even then its unlikely, but not impossible.......

Thunderstruck

I think you are confusing the improbable and the impossible and I think you know which is which :)

Yeah, but are you actively trying to give the Maervelous Megan a good belting.

That's the difference.

We are going to have to try very, very hard and get a good dose of luck, and we have overcome the hurdles that the GFA will throw at us and even then its unlikely, but not impossible.......

Rangers have spent over ?20 million on eight players alone.

So no, we are not trying really are. Lets be honest.

What we are doing is the equivilent of me sending the lovely Megan a love letter......... its no going to work eh? She isnt going to ride me from that.

Lets be serious, of course we all want it, and rightly so. But there is nae chance!

jambopompey

around last xmas i stated that as much as winning the league is a big ask, giving the old firm a bloody nose and getting our players used to the outside pressure that goes with ever having the audacity to think of challenging them even for a short period, would give us a standing to carry on the work and this season try and close the gap challenge longer (with the finances lessening for the old firm) and even upset the apple cart, even attempting this we attract a better calibre of player to help the step up

Rangers have spent over ?20 million on eight players alone.

So no, we are not trying really are. Lets be honest.

What we are doing is the equivilent of me sending the lovely Megan a love letter......... its no going to work eh? She isnt going to ride me from that.

Lets be serious, of course we all want it, and rightly so. But there is nae chance!

Send her the letter Sten. You've given up before you've started. Have some belief in yourself man.

Send her the letter Sten. You've given up before you've started. Have some belief in yourself man.

I have, several times.

Lesson has been learnt.

Belief isnt enough.

jambopompey

I have, several times.

Lesson has been learnt.

Belief isnt enough.

also try an e-mail, now don't go the stalker way, but a slow but steady improvement may in time earn you your hole goal

...a bit disco

I have, several times.

Lesson has been learnt.

Belief isnt enough.

Maybe a court order is?

:thumbsup:

Last season we were challenging both OF until we got pumped 4-0 at Celtic. In that game we were set up negatively and hardly left our own half. It appeared clear our manager didn't have belief in his players to go there and try and win, something we have done before with worse Hearts teams against much better Celtic teams.

After this match our season crumbled.

We need a manager and players who have self belief!!!

This is not Celtic with Sutton and Larrson.

This is not Rangers with Gascoigne, Laudrup, Mccoist, Hateley, Butcher etc.

Yes, they can pay bigger transfer fees and bigger wages BUT it is possible to beat them by building a TEAM.

But 1st our management and players have to believe it is possible and believe in their own ability.

I, as a supporter, go through the turnstile every week, regardless of where, believing we CAN win that match.

Romanov wants us to win the league? FANTASTIC! If he is going to make this happen, the transfers in the next 27 days will be stellar.

Guest juvehearts

We have the players .

what we need is the belief and mentality to do it.

A manager to drill this into the players that anything is possible.

To be honest I'm not convinced.

I'm sick of the best of the rest tag outwith jedword.

Only a massive shift mentally will help us achieve this. You can't change that overnight.

We have the players .

Nah, we really don't.

We have the players to finish 3rd and trouble Jedward on the odd occasion.

We don't have players with the right mentality to win the league.

05/06 was different as we had practically a new team, with WINNERS like Takis and Jankauskss in it.

CF11JamTart

We should at least be aiming to pick up the vast majority of the points that are up for grabs against the non-OF teams. And win all the home games. We should have better players: more money to spend on wages, bigger squad, experience core of players, exciting young players.etc. etc.

and then pick up 50% of the points against the OF, and who knows what would happen

Not unreasonable, surely? I know sport doesn't work like that, but SPL is so ColinNish that really having a go and being adventurous might pay off.

jambopompey

We should at least be aiming to pick up the vast majority of the points that are up for grabs against the non-OF teams. And win all the home games. We should have better players: more money to spend on wages, bigger squad, experience core of players, exciting young players.etc. etc.

and then pick up 50% of the points against the OF, and who knows what would happen

Not unreasonable, surely? I know sport doesn't work like that, but SPL is so ColinNish that really having a go and being adventurous might pay off.

our form last season against the other top 6 side is not a good one to look at 5 wins and 4 draws from 20 games shows where we did earn most of our points last season, you have to say that from xmas time where the press started having us as contenders our then management shat it, not knowing how to deal with it and stating 3rd is good, no it was not, giving a good go was what we needed, we would no doubt have finished 3rd, but we may have done so well before the split, plus given the old firm a bloody nose, plus give our players an inside on what is expected when you start to challenge properly against the old firm

I have, several times.

Lesson has been learnt.

Belief isnt enough.

You could always borrow beats' ford focus and...

Buffalo Bill

My pre-season prediction was 3rd with early cup exits to Falkirk and Dundee.

Any improvement on that is fine by me.

Seymour M Hersh

Violence toward women is not the answer.

Seymour M Hersh

Last season we were challenging both OF until we got pumped 4-0 at Celtic. In that game we were set up negatively and hardly left our own half. It appeared clear our manager didn't have belief in his players to go there and try and win, something we have done before with worse Hearts teams against much better Celtic teams.

After this match our season crumbled.

We need a manager and players who have self belief!!!

This is not Celtic with Sutton and Larrson.

This is not Rangers with Gascoigne, Laudrup, Mccoist, Hateley, Butcher etc.

Yes, they can pay bigger transfer fees and bigger wages BUT it is possible to beat them by building a TEAM.

But 1st our management and players have to believe it is possible and believe in their own ability.

I, as a supporter, go through the turnstile every week, regardless of where, believing we CAN win that match.

Correct.

Manure, Chesea, Man Citeh and Liverpool all pay more than Arsenal (in wages and transfer fees) by some distance. Arsenal are expected to and do challenge.

Rudolf's Mate

How much did the squad cost that Burley had at his disposal? I think that proves you don't have to spend silly money to win this monkey league. Just need to buy wisely! Just that it's really hard to do that!

Our squad isn't far away in terms of ability.

It is a million miles away in terms of attitude.

Correct.

Manure, Chesea, Man Citeh and Liverpool all pay more than Arsenal (in wages and transfer fees) by some distance. Arsenal are expected to and do challenge.

and which team hasnt won a trophy for 6 years........

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I'd be disappointed if Vlad didn't want to win the league.

It's all very well saying stuff like that but the biggest problem at Hearts since Vlad took over is his ridiculous fantasies about what we can achieve.

Sacking the manager when Hearts aren't challenging for the title would be fair enough if we had the kind of money pumped into us that Celtic and Rangers do but we're not even near them in terms of finance. If Vlad wants the SPL he needs to put his money where his mouth is instead of just chatting shite.

Win the league? FFS, we will never be near the old firm without spending millions. No one will be which is why the SPL is so stale. Changing a manager wont get us any better than 3rd, giving a manager a lot of money either for transfers or wages just might.

Archived