Paks SE in ASDA

JamesyJambo

JamesyJambo

Was in ASDA in livingston, and strolled down the beer aisle, only to be Surronded by what looked like the Paksi team all dressed in matching tracksuits comparing what looked like alcohol percentages on beer bottles. Not a bad way to see the opposing team preparing for a Euro tie!

JamesyJambo

Ban the OP please mods for not putting them in a coffin

I was tempted to do a lunging 2 footed challenge, but didn't want to risk getting barred from the ASDA!

If I was their manager, I'd sack them.

I mean, going to a shop in the week of a game? Who do they think they are? Rock stars!

Gregory House M.D.

Could be worse, they could've been buying paks of fags.

Radioactive Mince

why would they be in Livvy? unsure.gif

Might be staying at the Ramada or something?

They could struggle to find 15-30 rooms in an Edinburgh hotel at such short notice at this time of year, I'd imagine.

why would they be in Livvy? unsure.gif

Why not, a few Hotels to chose from and at competitive prices, especially at this time of yr what with Edinburgh being packed :woot: out

And its Livi :thumbsup:

maybe they were hungary.

:vrface:

Staying in ramada jarvis livingston.Hope I dont fall against fire alarm when picking up pre booked job at 4.45 am.

And its Livi :thumbsup:

yeah Livi - its that good after just 3 years living there, I packed my bags and fecked off down to Bath and been there ever since and that was almost 10 years ago now.

Radioactive Mince

maybe they were hungary.

:vrface:

Maybe they heard the game was gonna be a Thirsty night under the hot Tynie floodlights, and decided to get the beers in...

:vrface: :vrface:

Mid Calder Jambo

Staying in ramada jarvis livingston.Hope I dont fall against fire alarm when picking up pre booked job at 4.45 am.

Can confirm that they are indeed staying in the Ramada Livingston. Good to see that Uefa spare no expense in putting teams up in luxurious hotels.

Jambof3tornado

That would be a real shame!

fair doos re the festival hotel situation, didn't think of that.

just thought it funny they didn't stay in Edinburgh thumbsup.gif

Radioactive Mince

Can confirm that they are indeed staying in the Ramada Livingston. Good to see that Uefa spare no expense in putting teams up in luxurious hotels.

Do UEFA pay, aye? Would've thought it was up to the club to pay. Funny,the hotel they were in for their home tie was a topper... :)

yeah Livi - its that good after just 3 years living there, I packed my bags and fecked off down to Bath and been there ever since and that was almost 10 years ago now.

Your still talked about fondly and sorely missed :unsure:

Roy Croppers Handbag

I had two of them in the taxi earlier, told them I was over at the first leg, spoke decent English, they must have been club official as they were suit and tie.

Even gave me a tip!

Italian Lambretta

Could be worse they might have had to book rooms in Da Vinci's :yucky:

name='Mid Calder Jambo' timestamp='1312396460' post='2357274']

I would suggest the team will be paying the cost.

Mid Calder Jambo

Do UEFA pay, aye? Would've thought it was up to the club to pay. Funny,the hotel they were in for their home tie was a topper... :)

Yes it surprised me when i learnt that Uefa pay the travel and accomodation expenses for each team in their competions. I couldn't see Man U staying in the Ramada but I suppose you could opt out. Ask Mr Platini he may have the answer.

Captain Lithuania

If I was their manager, I'd sack them.

I mean, going to a shop in the week of a game? Who do they think they are? Rock stars!

You'd send them all PAKing? The day before a Europa League tie?

Captain Lithuania

I would suggest the team will be paying the cost.

Imagine if someone were to phone up and request a wake up call for a Mr K?roly Kis at hourly intervals.

:whistling:

asomerville

Last european tie at tynecastle the D Kiev team stayed at the Marriot on Glasgow rd as there is grass to train on, and the press and club officials stayed at the Hotel Missoni. I drove the President of the club during the day and press before and after the match.

Last european tie at tynecastle the D Kiev team stayed at the Marriot on Glasgow rd as there is grass to train on, and the press and club officials stayed at the Hotel Missoni. I drove the President of the club during the day and press before and after the match.

You've done well for yourself. :thumbsup:

do it, seriously

Gregory House M.D.

The Dinamo Zagreb team must've been :seething: that Kiev stole their hotel. :whistling:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I was tempted to do a lunging 2 footed challenge, but didn't want to risk getting barred from the ASDA!

Or, even worse, signed for the Huns.

Was in ASDA in livingston, and strolled down the beer aisle, only to be Surronded by what looked like the Paksi team all dressed in matching tracksuits comparing what looked like alcohol percentages on beer bottles. Not a bad way to see the opposing team preparing for a Euro tie!

I wonder if they were going out on the gouLASH!? :ninja:

Buffalo Bill

Was in ASDA in livingston, and strolled down the beer aisle,

It was the Irish cider they were looking at; eyeing up all the cans of Magyars.

It was the Irish cider they were looking at; eyeing up all the cans of Magyars.

Like it Bill, Like it. :teehee:

Ok guys someone must live walking distance from the hotel, now be a good chap & pop over every hour during the night & MAKE SOME NOISE

JamesyJambo

Let's all go down with our flags and take over the hotel, they won't know what's hit them lol

Archived