David's Hotline

Gregory House M.D.

Gregory House M.D.

Did anyone else read this drivel today? Rangers and Hibs fans wading in.

My personal favourites were:

Ian Loudon, Dunfermline, emailed: "I'm a Rangers fan but can't believe the latest development at Tynecastle. This appears to be premeditated if a Portuguese manager can come in so quickly. Every Hearts player should hand in a transfer request as a protest"

:goodone:

John Milligan, Tullibody, Said: "I'm a Rangers fan but I feel for the Hearts supporters. They're getting messed about by their owner and the only way they'll get through to him is by boycotting home matches.

"

Boycotting certainly worked for Clydebank, eh. Luckily we're not melodramatic halfwits like Rangers fans.

Why do the rags even print these embarassing statements from fans of a club who's boardroom is hardly a glowing example on how to behave?

Ian Loudon, Dunfermline, emailed I'm a Rangers fan... John Milligan, Tullibody, Said: I'm a Rangers fan ...

Support yer local teams ye halfwits, then your opinions might not be such drivel. :down::yucky:

jamboinglasgow

Thats something that has annoyed me over the last few days, fans of other teams telling us how to think or as I have read a few times "I not spoken to any Hearts fans but I am certain they have had enough of Romanov and are going to walk out on the club." Really? Try speaking to one of us then.

"Rangers fans talking about premeditated signings of managers is hilarious" P. Le Guen, Oman.

mahgrassyshoes

"Rangers fans talking about premeditated signings of managers is hilarious" P. Le Guen, Oman.

:lol:

I liked that... alot! :thumbsup:

Support yer local teams ye half wits, then your opinions might not be such drivel. :down::yucky:

Glory hunting sectarian loving half wits.

jambopompey

have these rangers fans been grilled why no rangers supporters are allowed to travel to the away leg of their champions league qualifying round match

a significant portion of the hearts support is quite ignorant about the club. what chance is there that there are many fans of other clubs who know the first thing about hearts, or are in any way qualified to offer any meaningful opinions on us?

their views mean nothing.

Archived