Malmo v Rangers.

Chad Sexington

jambopompey

hope they give us a German side with a late kick off, like they did against VFB Stuttgart- tynie was realy rockin; that night(due to extra bevvy time) brilliant! :woot:

first leg i last remember sitting at a cafe with a beer, next thing i woke up in frankfurt

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first leg i last remember sitting at a cafe with a beer, next thing i woke up in frankfurt

Some beer! must have been one o those giant ones, great stuff that-Paulaner, spaten, Dortmunder union, etc! hic. :beer:

Napoleon  Wilson

Wee Billy " Malmo a poor poor team " what does that make Rangers ?

:rofl:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

rangersbroken.png

Replacing management legend with complete novice = "Wacky Whyte", "Fiasco of a football club", "Fans up in arms" etc.

CK-Images-SmugObama.jpg

jambopompey

Some beer! must have been one o those giant ones, great stuff that-Paulaner, spaten, Dortmunder union, etc! hic. :beer:

was after the match and my first euro trip, and i got so pissed that a few beer afterward and the trip getting there thats a story

Vlads spot on as soon as there is a neutral un biased ref they get nothing and loose, Hail Vlad :thumbsup:

Indeed - 2 reds and 4 yellows...outside of OF games it would take Rangers about 8 games to rack up that kind of card count in the SPL.

Indeed - 2 reds and 4 yellows...outside of OF games it would take Rangers about 8 games to rack up that kind of card count in the SPL.

need i say more Vlad is right :whistling:

colinmaroon

He had no chance

Having just seen it in SSN - "MacGregor caught off guard" - what was the Beeb eejit going on about???

CavySlaveJambo

Wouldn't Fulham be seeded? We could have them

All three english teams are

Birmingham?

Not a glamour tie but losing loads of players at the moment?

Archived