A view from Portugal

Juanjo

Not sure you can say he'd be either a failure or a success at this point.

Look at Le Guen, a winner with Lyon to sacked from the Rangers job in 6 months.

kingantti1874

lol, i think the guy will do ok - the spl is utter shite... with a full fit and motivated squad we should piss third

A troubling CV.

"S?rgio flitted between 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 and 4-1-3-2, often during the course of a single game, and whilst one can question the performances of some key players, he soon appeared out of his depth." was the bit that hit me !

We've got to hope that he was just unlucky

Cut The Crap

A troubling CV.

"S?rgio flitted between 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 and 4-1-3-2, often during the course of a single game, and whilst one can question the performances of some key players, he soon appeared out of his depth." was the bit that hit me !

We've got to hope that he was just unlucky

On a positive note, at least it looks as if he has a Plan B. And C. :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

This may sound bizarre, but the 3 formations he allegedly tried in one game are all basically the same formation, no?

4-3-3 morphs to 4-2-3-1/4-5-1/4-1-3-2 on the park due to attacking and defending. Maybe, I'm just being daft though...

So to put this into context........

At Raith Rovers he was great, moved to Dunfermilne got them promoted, into Europe and a cup final, after a few games of the following season he moved to Aberdeen - did ok and only just missed out on Europe but probably would have qualified if he'd been there all season, got a shock move to Celtic, where there was player unrest, boardroom squables and he struggled to find a formation to fit the players he inherited..... Now joins Hearts after a break from football and the media highlight his last job as a complete and utter failure therefore Romanov is off his trumpet.

Save you a read guys !!

Archived